Of course, it's a fictional animated show but still their lack of parenting is crazy. They never watched those babies.
Bloo Bloo 22-25, F 8 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Movies & TV

They were Nineties parents, they were letting their kids be free range

Best Answer

That's definitely what it seemed like.

Best Answer

It was actually beneficial, the kids learnt many lessons from wandering off out of their parents' care.

Best Answer

You're actually right, they learned a lot from those trips.

Best Answer

cause there was a thing called 'outside' back then, and kids used to play in it.....weird, I know.

Best Answer

No...I'm watching an episode right now where Tommy was playing outside in the front yard unsupervised and was kidnapped.

Best Answer

and? that's life. You can be the most protected kid and get kidnapped. So we should ban 'outside' cause kids get kidnapped?

Best Answer

What are you talking about? Tommy Pickles was never protected. Have you ever watched The Rugrats?

Best Answer

I know he wasn't, I'm saying even a kid who IS protected can get kidnapped. and there's kids who are poorly supervised and never get kidnapped. I was one of those, who roamed around all over the place, rode my bike everywhere that my mother told me not to go. I could have easily gotten swiped up, but I didn't. Sh*t happens, and sh*t doesn't happen.

Best Answer

Don't be so serious...I was just mulling over why fictional parents never faced fictional consequences for letting a fictional 1 year old out of their sight to wander the neighborhood.

Best Answer

you asked the question and I responded, even though you stated that it was fictional, you still stated your aversion to it. So don't be surprised when someone comments with their opposite views.

Best Answer

Um....ok.

Best Answer

You've been watching the HUB station too, huh? Starting Monday, they're putting on Animaniacs, another of the best cartoons ever. [8>{)

Best Answer

They are all secretly dead except Angelica

Best Answer

I read that story on creepypasta......

Best Answer

Lol love creepypasta. There are lots of other cartoon theroeris too

Best Answer

Lmao, I always wondered the same thing. Most toons should seriously either be in jail, or dead. But, that's what makes them great :)<br />
The babysitter on Tom and Jerry was probably the worst offender of not watching kids :p

Best Answer

I remember that episode of Tom and Jerry, that baby was everywhere.

Best Answer

because its a fictional cartoon, therefore, not real and not subject to our rules

Best Answer

Very true.

Best Answer

That is true.

Best Answer