Good question but I have not once you believe in god science and everything has no effect on his existence but when you don't you will fall for anything the world throws at you or try to explain to you what only god knows.

Best Answer

i love you passion.....thanks for your answer & thanks for sharing it...

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Science.

Best Answer

Who created 'Science'. I might be wrong, but I'm almost certain that Science is a belief :)

Best Answer

Then everything is a belief as well as believing in God.

Best Answer

lightkanna do i believe you know the word evil..

Best Answer

No everything is not a belief..faith in God is everything

Best Answer

I didnt.

Best Answer

you didn't what

Best Answer

I tend to get interested in tangible things. Never been fond of fairy tales.

Best Answer

what are the tangible things you believe in..

Best Answer

Did I say believe? :) I think history, sociology, biology, linguistics, disciplines based on observation, are fascinating, and always to be discussed and improved on.

Best Answer

There are those who don't, in actual *fact*, believe there is a God ba<x>sed on 'hand-me-down' and common statements to support their unbelief. I've seen enough of the same statements time and time again. It's about time none-believers came up with something that is, at least, a bit more thought provoking than the same old responses.<br />
I am NOT a practicing Christian; I should add, but I'm open to both sides of what are people's views.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

thanks for your answer &amp; thanks for sharing it...

Best Answer