I had a different account that I deleted I think over a year ago. I went to sign up again to EP and discovered I had made another account early last year that I had forgot about. This has nothing to do with the question. Just curious to see how EP has changed and whether some notorious members are still here. I remember a member called Ned Kelly or some name like that? An older gent? Anywho, I just hope EP isn't filled with teenagers posing as adults.
Indigosmile Indigosmile 22-25, F 1 Answer Jan 10 in Community

'cause the same as most of the sites I had to register in order to comment to a story. Registered - commented - then forgot about this place 4ever ))

Best Answer

But now you're back?

Best Answer

one day something made me remember about that person to who's story I commented ...that was half a year later. SO I came back, checked on her, and we kinda became friends and..... I'm still on EP xP

Best Answer

That's nice :) I think a few things have changed on here. I don't remember the hearting on comments option. Oh we'll will figure it out soon enough.

Best Answer

so, this is your first day since you came back? found any of your old friends?

Best Answer

Yep first day back. I wasn't too close to anyone on here. I mainly just read other peoples stories and asked questions. Though there's a few names I recognise but we weren't chummy. I mainly remember the members who asked outlandish questions. I just enjoy the anonymity on here that Facebook doesn't provide. I'd rather talk to a stranger and I can't exactly post on Facebook my actual feelings and thoughts because ... I personally know everyone I'm friends with on there... Aaaand I don't wish to be sent to a psych ward again. Lol. That's neat that a persons story touched enough for you to return to EP.

Best Answer

"again"?? =))
...yeah, plus I wasn't familiar with the whole internet social life ...didn't know that you could make friends online and all that stuff. So I said why no try it =P

Best Answer

Haha I didn't post a status on Facebook that caused me to be admitted. I admitted myself with the help of a friend when I was going through psychosis when I was 19 I think. Then hells gates seemed to spring wide open and the mental torture really began, but enough of all that. This is an all round decent site when you find the right people.

Best Answer

yeah, it is

Best Answer