It would be the perfect prelude to ocean and space colonization.
NuclearELDER NuclearELDER 41-45, M 12 Answers Jun 15 in Hobbies

I've thought about it since i was 10... i dont know, but i do know that there are a handful of people that actually do live there; however most of them are scientists. I also wonder how solid the land actually is.

Best Answer

It has been left for you and your Pack, Alpha Wolf.

Best Answer

There up in Antarctica now, doing their power moves.

Best Answer

I had on a treaty level other nations hold more land than others. I think its between France and Russia, if I remember correctly.

Best Answer

I meant heard

Best Answer

Brooklynites know first hand about the problems of planting a flag on turf that is not yours ! Quickest way to start a fight

Best Answer

Lol facts

Best Answer

Erasmus hall, Flabush guy !

Best Answer

Flatbush!

Best Answer

Yup ! Flatbush !

Best Answer

Too much money I think would have to go into it. They got wild animals to deal with and land covered in ice and snow. So they might have to make inside farms..

Best Answer

It would probably cost less than our billion dollar space program.

Best Answer

Oh we definitely need our space program! :P

Best Answer

Would be a perfect place for the idealistic people of the world and see if their plans of peace and harmony can really exist amongst people

Best Answer

It's pretty cold there

Best Answer

Are you volunteering?

Best Answer

I would gladly do it if I had the scientific and technical expertise. I think a person would be far than foolish to go without any. And that's like saying a person who would love to travel to another planet, but have no training in being an astronaut, to want to volunteer. That would be a waste of time and effort.

Best Answer

If you want to live in sub-freezing weather God bless you!

Best Answer

My view is this: all the planning for harsh climates, in terms of technology and adaptation, that meant for the ocean floor or other planets, can be done in Antarctica first. That makes logical sense to me. I could be wrong.

Best Answer

We've screwed up here, so why repeat the experiment elsewhere ''?

Best Answer

We want to spread our screwed up collective to many places as possible until we get this thing called life "right". I am totally for it.

Best Answer

its too cold there and in remote places like that groceries are too expensive to ship out there , i don't think people want to pay 20 dollars for a head of lettuce or 15 bucks for a box of cereal , just examples but it would be like that

Best Answer