fourthtot fourthtot 22-25, F 11 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Loss of a Pet

well i am saving my sleeping hours for after i die.now just enjoying the view of the world wit open eyes

Best Answer

I realized this many years ago and practice it today because of my health issues. Got to get that sleep.

Best Answer

I've realized. When I was twelve, and developed insomnia. I went a year and a half unable to sleep for days on end, then I finally took narcotics, and sleep supplements every day, and it was a little slice of heaven, but all good things are bad for you, so I quit my daily dose of narcotics, and now I'm back to going 5 days with no sleep, then getting a few disturbed hours.

I love sleep because I can't get it. I would trade anything for a normal sleep pattern.

Best Answer

i completely agree..

Best Answer

About 2hrs of it is, but the rest is wasted time. Besides, if it's so great then why aren't you sleeping right now? Go take a pill!

Best Answer

It is a waste of time.

Best Answer

I am sad for you.

Best Answer

sleep is for the same sort of losers who can have fun without alcohol, the kind who get off on things like overcoming adversity.

Best Answer

Must never have nightmares I guess...........sleep sucks.

Best Answer

but your a robot, you only go into sleep mode, and you can delete bad files from your system

Best Answer

Isn't it past your bedtime?

Best Answer