fourthtot fourthtot 22-25, F 11 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Loss of a Pet

well i am saving my sleeping hours for after i die.now just enjoying the view of the world wit open eyes

Best Answer

I realized this many years ago and practice it today because of my health issues. Got to get that sleep.

Best Answer

I've realized. When I was twelve, and developed insomnia. I went a year and a half unable to sleep for days on end, then I finally took narcotics, and sleep supplements every day, and it was a little slice of heaven, but all good things are bad for you, so I quit my daily dose of narcotics, and now I'm back to going 5 days with no sleep, then getting a few disturbed hours. <br />
I love sleep because I can't get it. I would trade anything for a normal sleep pattern.

Best Answer

i completely agree..

Best Answer

About 2hrs of it is, but the rest is wasted time. Besides, if it's so great then why aren't you sleeping right now? Go take a pill!

Best Answer

It is a waste of time.

Best Answer

I am sad for you.

Best Answer

Must never have nightmares I guess...........sleep sucks.

Best Answer

but your a robot, you only go into sleep mode, and you can delete bad files from your system

Best Answer

Isn't it past your bedtime?

Best Answer