This is getting frustrating!!! I can't find all of the edges and I need your help!!
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 10 Answers Oct 1, 2012 in WTK

because I am looking for my missing peice

Best Answer

I understand...

Best Answer

You wouldn't give me coffee.

Best Answer

Uggh! I'm SO sorry that I didn't have any sugar!!! I'm marching right over to the supermarket now!!!

Best Answer

Well, I usually take my coffee black. But, I thank you for thinking I may want sugar with my coffee.

Best Answer

too much schoolwork.

Best Answer

I understand...Please always remember..
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER...and it's the best weapon.....

Best Answer

Talk about frustrating, Princess! I'm trying, I'm trying! it may take a while, but once I try to solve a puzzle, I dont give up!

Best Answer

WAIT!! I FOUND ONE!!!

Best Answer

Yeah, but this puzzle has so many pieces and is so complicated that you'll never be able to solve it on your own.
You do have me laughing, though!

Best Answer

Why don't you and your puppy bring it on over!

Best Answer

Haha..TOO many pieces!!!

Best Answer

You have a box, come on!

Best Answer

Want me to sneak by you and undo some of your work so that you can see it fresh? :{)

Best Answer

I did stop by but you were so engrossed in the jigsaw, you never even noticed me..haha

Best Answer

Get a life honey bunny.

Best Answer

Not sure if you're being sarcastic, but...I suffer from both mental and physical illness....I'm not going to elaborate right now...I like you and always have..please zip it up...

Best Answer

Well then I am over in five to show you how that puzzle can be restored.

Best Answer

I still love you, thank you Mam.....Where do we start?

Best Answer

You have obviously got the corners we just need those straight edges and the the middle and we are on.

Best Answer