It's because women seen to as an aid to their own pleasures. Deaf women are not seen as people. They are often used, abused and thrown away like socks. No wonder deaf community are tight! Sometimes their communications are bad it breaks them up. One can hear and can talk whisper while the other one can't. They could easily have affairs behind their backs. Men don't love easily. Women do so it's easier for deaf guys to be with a hearing girl. Talking from experience.
Myalee Myalee 41-45, F 6 Answers Feb 11 in Dating & Relationships

It may be more about a negative attitude than the lack of hearing. Seems like you've categorised all men to be the same, regardless of how they really are.

Best Answer

Will you marry me? :D

Best Answer

lolol, you are younger than my son.

Best Answer

Yes,but I'm sure I have more life experience. Jk.:)

Best Answer

U mite be rite and maybe it's me as a person who's unworthy of good men but most good men are always either in love with their gf or they're more interested in someone who don't want him.

Best Answer

You may have had a bad experience or two that does not mean everyone is like that. What do you expect to accomplish by whining?

Best Answer

I'm 43 and went thru the same thing every time. Tired of it. They're no more gd men out there left and wen there are he's more interested in someone else who's a hearing so I loose out on happiness.

Best Answer

I think it's nice to have a tight community, but a downside is that some people might be shielded from the darkside of human's. Please don't generalize all men? Some of us can be really great.

Best Answer

Sorry but they are the same when it's down to it. I've experienced it repeatingly. I've met a lovely man but thing is he wasn't interested in me. He neva ask anything abt me.

Best Answer

I give up. I'm 43.

Best Answer

Giving up won't bring you happiness. Only the dead stop changing.

Best Answer

It's tiring hoping. Giving up is easier and besides I don't deserve happiness cuz after all the bad relationships I said they'd grow old lonely but the jokes on me.

Best Answer

Don't try to find a relationship just to fight the loneliness. Don't worry. Your time will come.

Best Answer

Fight the loniless is a good advice. Thanks. My time won't come even when I am better.

Best Answer

As if!!<br />
Ha!

Best Answer