The Buddist people are killing, raping the thousends of innocent Mislims in Burma in the name of religion but this time western media, human rights, UN, USA just keeping mum & enjoying the bloodshed of thousends of innocent people. Burma govt is involved directly in this massive killing. I'm asking to the world you talk album humanity. Where is your humanity now? Why this double standerd?
sunjib sunjib 31-35, M 9 Answers Aug 8, 2012 in EP

So sorry to hear about that this is the first I have heard, but as with every country that is something that is common everywhere and prob, dont know how to deal with it. Biggest reason it is not in the news all the time maybe try more publicitty. It is cruel no govt. should allow or do such things. Do protest will get media attention.

Best Answer

I'm so glad that you shown your concerns & shown humanly attitude. Thanx for that. Really situation in Burma is unbelievable.

Best Answer

People care but we cant do alot we are not govt. My suggestion is media attention gets response

Best Answer

There is no oil in Burma. Sorry to say, but government's only care when they can gain something materially. It's sad.

Best Answer

Maybe because the governments of the Western world is mostly apathetic when it comes to the suffering of non Western peoples.

Best Answer

I just wanna tell to the whole world, as we are humans and because of this humanity sake , I request you all including leaders of all human rights and also political leaders of all countries to look after this tragedy and stop the masscre of innocent lives irrespective of caste and creed. Please its my request to one and all to extend support for stopping the killings of innocent people in Burma.

Best Answer

A quick Google search brought up 2.5 million hits and the latest news has over 2,000 articles on the subject including protests from the US federal government, Amnesty International, etc. Muslims seem to think the whole world should revolve around them. Get a life. There are countless thousands of peasants in third world countries around the world being killed and raped every day including many who are being killed and raped by Muslims.

Best Answer

I couldn't find any sources that seemed unbiased on the topic.

Best Answer

They been basically at civil war a long time. There are plenty of refugees here.

Best Answer

Why are we worried about burma? We have enough problems here in the US. If it bothers you enough get your *** over there assemble your own group and take out the ******.

Best Answer

If U have somany prob in USA then why U went to Iraq, Afganastan, Combodia in the name of "Upholding Humanaty?" You guys must have to admit us doesn't believe in humanity, U went there because of oil & where ever USA gone they made the local people's life more complicated!!

Best Answer

I agree with that... We should mind ourselves. someday we will pay for our interferences in other countries.

Best Answer

Yes we do believe in humanity but as with every war there are casulaties and Americans lost alot of people over there and it is the question can American people surrive and with our own craziness going on here with people just randomly killing the general public may not be able to handle but it not a question for us as citizens you should direct your questions to senators or congress and find your answers. that is where our missionaaries come in from churches to go to other countries to try to help and change things.

Best Answer