1)You have to think i am alpha, i get what i want, do what i want and nobody can bring me down. You have to present yourself as a higher person and i dont mean stuck up. Its the way you present yourself to others, If you lack self confidence then everyone is going to walk all over you.<br />
2) girls are attracted to men like there fathers, because it makes them feel comfortable, your attracted to something you already know very well.<br />
3) change how you think and who is around you, if you hang out with a bunch of drunks, your going to get a bunch of drunks. Birds of a feather flock together.

Best Answer

Those type of people are usually very sweet/charming in the beginning...you see this wonderful side of them and fall for it.Usually if it is too good to be true...it is.<br />
My advice...stay single for a while,do your own thing and if another guy pop's up...watch very carefully.If he seems to good to be true,walk the other way.

Best Answer

Did you have this relationship with a parent or care-giver when you were growing up. When we have been raised with abuse, its very easy to fall for the same type of pll. Its not them that chooses, its YOU! <br />
You need to work on your self-esteem and empower yourself. Once you like, love and respect YOURSELF then you will make the right decisions when it comes to relationships....Good Luck...Px

Best Answer

Then maybe it is time to be alone, yourself, by yourself, for awhile. I have found that to be a healthy way after a damaging marriage. <br />
Just my experience here, of course, but I am going on six years since the divorce, and I am only now interested in the possibility of another woman. <br />
Some may say that is wandering in the desert for much too long a time. I see it as a time of great healing.<br />
Good luck, whatever path you choose.

Best Answer

Here's a tip from Mr. Nice Guy, sweetheart: you're picking the wrong ones. The ones who make a big deal out of how awesome they are. The ones who go out of their way to look romantic, friendly, responsible, stable.... Probably handsome and fit and rough around the edges... and sitting out there on the bench is the little, quiet, probably homely, bashful lonely guy who would worship you for life, treat you like a queen and be loyal as a doberman... The guy you look at and say "yeah he's nice and can be a good friend, but husband material? Bwahahaha!" - THAT'S Mr. Right. But this is why he's either working a life sentence in the friend zone, or living alone and watching girls like you pick the ******** and getting hurt constantly, or settling for the first girl to notice him, who will probably wind up being a psycho and use him for all of his generosity and break his heart. <br />
Look for him, sweetie. He's right there, watching you go through this sorrow, quietly waiting for you to notice him.

Best Answer

first i like to say thank you my dad use to beat my mum up so they spilt when i was 7y old mum remarried but i did not get on with him he mently aboused me in the way he wach me do every thing washing my self having a bath he took the lock of the bathroom door he was crepy then we found out he was al ready marred to some one eles after he kick me out of her house at the age of 13 and when i was 16 i meat my first hubbie marred at 19 then a year later he was useing me has a puch bag and from that after i left i meat my 2nd yes we both drink in the evenings and at week ends then i stop drinking because i fell parenget but he carryed on drinking till we had a big row and he hit me i left that night and ever since i tryed to becarefull but i neve found the right one yes ive had a few boyfriends but ive always finched because i always got hurt in one way or a nother for being a good mother and now in the last eight years i had to give up my job because of my illness i do not go any pubs or clubs or for a meal i am at home 24/7 trying to get my self back to gether again .

Best Answer

It's because you like the drama. You can't honestly say that the guy who drinks was always sober before you started dating or the guy that beats you up was always such a nice guy before you started dating.

Best Answer

i like your name lul
its like drew peacock

Best Answer

I was always taught if you go to no places you get nicer people ,don't think its true lolxx

Best Answer

2 possibilities, You are Specifically Picking these Losers, or You are Turning these Guys into Losers. If you are Always getting Drunks, Abusers, It is not their Fault it's Yours. You need to reevaluate your Personality to determine the exact reason. Good Luck. :)

Best Answer

You must be looking in the wrong places!

Best Answer

Change your social circles? Stop going to church?

Best Answer