sounds like you're just not happy with your marriage.

Best Answer

Are you playing with fire of fighting fire with fire. Both are dangerous.

Best Answer

thanks for the answer but i want to tell u tht in reality in my family i am very happy with my husband and a lovingly daughter tht man is also having very good and happy family but i dnt know y both of us like to meet and talk with each other

Best Answer

Because you're confused. Probably selfish. And probably a wh0re. No clue..

Best Answer

It sounds like you are not happy with the relationship, if not why not leave and make yourself happy with someone who can make you happy??

Best Answer

Here is my opinion. You are lying to yourself of being happily married. Your problem is this. You are so addicted to this other man. You don't know how to break it off. Maybe he has a magical penis; who knows. But is he really worth it. I would end it ASAP. It's no fun getting caught.

Best Answer

Crystal3d
its true tht i really dnt know how to break off..... and the matter of magical penis... we had sex once in our 8 months relationship... he is of 48 yrs, and i am of 31 and we are families friends.... i dnt know how i stop it all

Best Answer

aakksh trust me you will stop when you realize he is scum. Think about it. I once was stupid and dated a married man about to get a divorce. Come to find out. He dated his martial arts students. He even broke up other people's marriages in town.He even had a bad rep for dating peoples wives at the school. I was young at that time. These serial homewrecking people will ruin you also. You deserve better. Stop the affair ASAP.
Just friendly advice from a girl that made major mistakes in life.

Best Answer

thanks dear for ur advise :)

Best Answer

Your just lucky! :-) lol

Best Answer

Variety is the spice of life?

Best Answer

Normally for variety and filling a need.

Best Answer