Diomea Diomea 18-21, F 5 Answers Jul 3, 2012

Because like me, you're a small cog in a vast wheel. However, any change should start with yourself, be what you want to be, be true to yourself. Who knows? others may like aspects of what you are, and may follow your example, that is when you might have the chance to change others?

Best Answer

This is a good answer. But we mustn't forget that we all lose our true self when we start stepping in the world. So I may be true to a semi-fake self. At the end...are we really free to be true to ourselves? Or even in that case, we can do it just until a limit the world decides?

Best Answer

That is a very good question, of course, each of us has to compromise in different areas of our lives, otherwise we would all be bitterly disapointed if things didn't always go the way we wanted. We are all learning as we go along, so I think what I am suggesting, is that you need to try and be as true to your ideas of your own identity as possible. Just because "the crowd" does something, doesn't mean you should if it goes against what you are. I think it's important to think and decide things for yourself, rather than just copying others, I hope this helps.

Best Answer

Wow, I love your intellect, and you are dead on the spot! Now that I think of your second sentence, it's disgusting yet very true but hate it because I don't respect the mechanics of the social realm therefore loathe human beings. But if we all were starkly ourselves 24/7 we wouldn't accomplish as much....Very cool initial question too!

Best Answer

Because everybody's a hypocrite.

Best Answer

yes, that happens.. it is because life is not fair..

Best Answer

it is due to your own want

Best Answer