brahimmes brahimmes 26-30, M 8 Answers Mar 15 in Dating & Relationships

Maybe you aren't looking in the right places.

Best Answer

you can

Best Answer

Maybe she secretly loves you already!

Best Answer

really , how to find out lol ?

Best Answer

If you found out it wouldn't be a secret anymore right?
Just try to not focus on that, enjoy your life and right people will come your way.

Best Answer

i am enjoying my life,but tell me please how you enjoy life without having someone by your side loving you ? all i need is a heart ,but i think i never will find ..

Best Answer

That was the same thing I thought! But if you think about it, did you date when you was 10? or 14? Most likely you had no time for that shizzle because your life was too awesome. You can't enjoy your life fully if that thought about the other person is creeping in always. How do you know that it's all you need? It is simply in your mind but there are many good things about being alone and as for a heart, you WILL find it, it's actually hard to not find it with like billion annoying people everywhere lol

Best Answer

Maybe you are looking for love in all the wrong places.

Best Answer

yup,otherwise i would find one

Best Answer

You haven't found the right one, yet.

Best Answer

Now, I am basing this entirely on your photos...but you kind of give off a douchebag vibe.

Best Answer

what you mean

Best Answer

i dont get what you saying ,but never believe appearances ..

Best Answer

thos are random pics

Best Answer

thank you very much so far

Best Answer