mody17 mody17 16-17 4 Answers Feb 26 in Community

I get worried when they sit on mine that happened when I was a teenager and that was a blushing moment I never thought something would stay that way for so damn long !!!!!!!!<br />
teen hormones

Best Answer

Hahaha :D so what about my subject do u know why ?

Best Answer

I do not know you are young so perhaps you will get more comfortable over time or maybe it just isn't your thing - different strokes for different folks this world is a strange place if we were all the same it would be dull

Best Answer

Wow. :) Hash!

Best Answer

Maybe it makes you feel emasculated

Best Answer

BTW Bebe, I LOVE your name^^

Best Answer

So thank u :* but u don't know why is that. I need to train on that can u help and tell me what to do ?

Best Answer

I don't know why

Best Answer

Well I think it is perfectly acceptable for it to make you feel uncomfortable and do not think you should have to make yourself comfortable with it. I can see why it you would make you feel that way, as it can make either gender feel like they are being infantilized/ treated like a child. But if you really feel you need to overcome it, I guess you could start by sitting on the lap of a girl you are very comfortable with? Or start by asking what it is they get out of it? Maybe understanding why they want you to would help you.

Best Answer

hmm... maybe it should be the other way around, and you might be a bit more comfortable!

Best Answer