The meaning of your dreams isn't in some book or destiny. Your dreams are simply reflecting your fears. You're afraid of those things, and so they come out in your dreams. <br />
So... what do the dreams mean? That you, like most of us, have some fears. That's all. Relax.

Best Answer

I keep having the Same dreams. They are so vivid and so real it literally makes me sick when I wake up. I don't even want to fall asleep anymore because I'm scared to dream about it. I wish I could give you an answer because I could use one myself, but I will say one thing keep your head up and be you because that's what he fell for in the first place!

Best Answer

One theory as to what dreams are (since we really don't know for sure) is that they are random bits and pieces of what we have been thinking about- even subconsciously. So if you fear something and it's either at the back or the front of your mind, there's a chance that you will dream about it.<br />
For example, I am a romantic. I often dream about romantic or sweet scenarios as a result.

Best Answer

I would lay off the cheese for a few days if I were you

Best Answer

idk, go to the dream meaning section up top under ,more

Best Answer

i am new to this so i dont really know what to do? i just cant sleep from all these dreams
thnk u

Best Answer