It happens to nearly Everyone. its happen to me know its happening to my friend. you fall in love, and for a moment you see yourself spending the rest of your life with that one person. then reality hits and you realzie your not ment for each other. if you both agree and accept it .you end things with no hard feelings. Remain friends then suddenly one begins to ignore the other. But why?even if you've moved on. why can't you be friends or at least say we can't be friends?
sinistergirl sinistergirl 26-30, F 8 Answers Aug 29, 2014 in Dating & Relationships

I've wondered that too.

Best Answer

I see

Best Answer

Here's how I feel. If I had any romantic feelings with someone just to find out they only wanted to be friends. I would say no. I'm not going to be friends with a mistake. I would speak up about that though. I can see someone simply choosing to ignore the situation if they want to avoid conflict.

Best Answer

The only logical explanation would be to treat it as a test.

Best Answer

So how do you pass this test?... and whats being tested? Loyalty, patients?

Best Answer

Whatever floats thy boat.

Best Answer

Fear is the cause of this

Best Answer

Fear of what?

Best Answer

I don't know feelings are simple but how we manage them is complicated... Maybe it was her influence

Best Answer