nothingwrongwathong nothingwrongwathong 41-45 16 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Because some things are nice to be left old fashioned

Best Answer

totally agree :)

Best Answer

It is uncertain if to know if guys would like to approached first. They might find it too...manly since the men are usually the ones persistent.

Best Answer

I think many women are just self centered. They do not learn from the humble ones.

Best Answer

Maybe she's just attracted to confidence. Maybe she gets enough attention that she's never needed to go on the offensive. Maybe she's shy. Maybe she's not that into you.<br />
There are like 4.5 billion of 'em, there's room for a lot of different reasons.

Best Answer

Even in 2012, some men get the wrong impression if the woman approaches him first. If we're not sure, we signal that we're approachable, and then you do, or don't, depending upon your level of interest.

Best Answer

To make her self seem like something special?

Best Answer

Depends on the girl. Some people are a little old fashioned when it comes to courting. I know I am.

Best Answer

I agree with 'thehummingowl' plus It somehow just seems more natural..

Best Answer

I don't think the do.

Best Answer

men will think that she is desperate , low in self-esteem/confidence , crazy or even a prostitute (XDD) <br />
it`s common knowledge that men always make the first move (it`s a manly thing) because men like to fight to get something and if it came to him on a golden plate he will throw it away because he will be looking down on that woman and looking very high of his self so he will get COCKY

Best Answer

Many men won't talk to any woman first. Its much too likely to get us accused of "harassment" if she doesn't like us. The femnist anti-men hate laws make it too risky for us to talk to her.

Best Answer

You can't ask someone out without it coming across as harassment? Dude... you're doing it wrong.

Best Answer

Its not up to you, dude.

Best Answer

Google stuff says let the man be the hunter or it won't work out

Best Answer

i talk to whomever i feel like talking to first. especially if i like the guy

Best Answer

We never quite got rid of the herding instincts.

Best Answer