Cryssy1980 Cryssy1980 31-35, F 19 Answers Jul 21, 2012

Taxes

Best Answer

Nopel If BHO was on EP we'd all owe 6 tokens

Best Answer

Your gambling is way out of control

Best Answer

Haha...I haven't spent a thing, I think EP is embezzling my tokens! Lol!

Best Answer

i dont think so? but i also dont pay much attention to that since i rarely use them

Best Answer

Well, I was trying to save mine up and then splurge when I had enough!

Best Answer

Your cute

Best Answer

Well, considering you're commenting under, Deadpan46's answer....I assume that compliment is for him! However, if it's towards...ahem me....thank you so much! I appreciate it!
:-)

Best Answer

lol I got both comment replies, and I do not know what is for whom! Ladies, you both win!

Best Answer

ohhhh...we know...but they told us not to tell you

Best Answer

Well, you mind if I get them back...please!

Best Answer

I don't...but THEY do (ominous sci fi music)

Best Answer

LOL......tell THEM, if they're that hard up, they can keep 'em!

Best Answer

I've actually gained tokens since I've been back.

Best Answer

you must have been bad last night...the token-fairy came and took them away.....

Best Answer

I've spent them all :(

Best Answer

What! You owe me, and I want it back in full! Caprenday? Just kidding, think of it as my gift to you....you were obviously in much greater need! I hope you spent them well! :)

Best Answer

EP giveth, and he taketh away! Don't rock the boat, my friend, or you'll be treading water in a sea of disenfranchised bloggers. No greater hell exists!

Best Answer

Got it.....my mistake! I'll try to proceed on without questioning the EP gods!

Best Answer

I have two. Every time I send a "gift" to someone, it takes away my tokens. I think you have to answer a lot of questions before you can get any tokens. It is tireing, but then I would like to send you and other circle members gifts on occasion. I haven't heard of a different way to get them.

Best Answer

You're right....it is tiring! You should get them automatically for logging in once a day, immediately after writing a story, after leaving 5 comments, as soon as you've answered 3 questions and after posting one question! That's not asking for too much! :)

Best Answer

You got flagged by someone. That's why you lost 6 tokens! Someone probably didn't like how you answered a question. Only time one loses tokens. If no one flagged you then it's an error. It use to be points that went down when you get flagged. They are changing some things! It's usually goes down 10 if you're flagged.

Best Answer

Who in the heck, would flag someone as precious as me? Lol! What a dumb rule to lose tokens due to being flagged....thanks!

Best Answer

don't know. Some people can be touchy and take something the wrong way,

Best Answer

No, that's effd up. I would be pi$$ed too.<br />
Those tokens dont come easily.

Best Answer

I know....we have to work our butts off for these lousy tokens!

Best Answer

Are you sending pictures? or promoting your questions ? Sending gifts ?

Best Answer

Nope! They just vanished!

Best Answer

Send a message to one of the site admins. You should be able to see them on your profile page. They will figure out what happened.

Best Answer

Ok, thanks! :)

Best Answer

Some once posted that you lose tokens when someone flags you or blocks you, but I can't confirm this.

Best Answer

Oh really? I didn't know that! Thanks for the info!!!

Best Answer

yup I sure did.

Best Answer