The Indian judicial system is far more unstable and corrupt than western systems so I would hope they take their time . It's far more complex than just hanging someone .<br />
I am against murder by the judicial system anyway and can't imagine why anyone would want to see anyone executed . I just don't get it and in an ideal world this barbaric form of punishment wouldn't exist .

Best Answer

Wouldn't even have to be an ideal world , just a civilised one.

Best Answer

even if terrorists kill thousands of innocent victims?

Best Answer

Even terrorist , if we can let the allied troops get away with murdering far more innocents than most terrorists than why not . We can't be hypocritical now can we .

Best Answer

I think it's a shame that someone would wish for human beings to be hung. I just can't believe that human life means so little to some.

Best Answer

Too much red tape, there is so much back log of cases to hear that if your case gets postponed, your next hearing could be months away if not years. They need to speed it up.

Best Answer

W@nker !

Best Answer

what u mean exactly?

Best Answer

****** is stupid, ok? but why u using here for govt?

Best Answer

****** is stupid, ok? but why u using it for govt?

Best Answer

Because they're not progressive!

Best Answer