Bunch of prudes I say.

Best Answer

If you consider the word has been around since the Victorian era, it does make one wonder. Back then it was written by anonymous authors in (what was back then) underground publishings of erotica. So the word has been around a long time; it's hardly a new word and it's just as hardly 'new wave' either. As time passed, those undeground writings were relleased and put back into print without censorship.<br />
I don't understand how it becomes the most taboo word; we have broken just about every frontier there is to be broken (in the explicit sense) so I don't quite know how this word, in particular, holds the notoriety that it does in what it refers too; there are other expletives out there being openly used which are no different (in essence) than the many other alternatives to what the word refers. To me it's yet another expletive.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

I agree. It was used in puns by Chaucer and Shakespeare, I don't understand how it came to be any worse or more offensive than the other terms for female genitals.

Best Answer

I'm not at liberty to say

Best Answer

just rollls off the tounge like emmm some one help me out of here

Best Answer

I think c u n t is an ugly sounding word personally.

Best Answer

Dunno, but no less than Germaine Greer went on TV trying to reclaim it for women everywhere, so it may not be for much longer. :)

Best Answer

the truth usually hurts the worst?

Best Answer

I like it because it says raw uninhibited sex passion.

Best Answer