Allstate s*cks!

Best Answer

good..godamn god those motherfucs- are in EVERY fuc- corner i live in n.y.c. and like MORONS they waste millions on advertisement to promote their damn insurance even to those like me that don't..and have informed them that i DON'T want to apply yet those idiots keep sending me mail..even the post office lose track not where to send because those idiots millions code their mail...how the FUC- do these bastards stay in business..oh that's right i forgot it's one of the way's corrupt greedy government try to keep track of us....duhhhh

Best Answer

What insurance do you have, then? Progressive? GEICO? I mean, Dennis isn't as iconic as Flo, or not nearly as iconic as the Gecko, so yeah, they could be doing much better with their ads.

Best Answer

THEY COULD BE DOING BETTER WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO BUY INTO THEIR HYPE BELIEVING IN FALSE AMERICAN DREAMS THAT YOU OWN WHAT YOU BUY WHILE YOUR HOMES ,PROPERTIES AND EXPENSENSE'S ARE BEING TAXED....STILL BELIEVE THE AMERICAN DREAM DO-YA- LOL

Best Answer

What? Dude, I'm 16. Go yell at my mom or something.

Best Answer

at 16 don't ya- have better things to do than be posting american nonsense on ep DUDE DUHHHHH LOL...

Best Answer

Most of the time, I post about mathematics. You obviously don't understand the point of my post was to point out irony, not to talk about insurance. -.-

Best Answer

than your OFF on your math buddy because here in my state ALLSTATE IS AN INSURANCE POLICY...get it,got it good...oh..that's right your an american in some kindergarten school still tryin to learn your CORRECT MATH excuse me lil-fella lol...

Best Answer

Um, can you please go back to Kindergarten and learn to speak proper English? I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say. Are you autistic, perhaps?

Best Answer

you see..right there it shows you just DON'T GET IT...YA- KEEP COMING BACK... 16 year old cardinal rule in the internet world DON'T EVER look back and learn to take knowledge from your elders...get a girlfriend,take a walk outdoors...study,study and study some MORE for it will enlighten you to the world around YOU so that you DON'T waste your time here with me ya- moron lol...

Best Answer

Go ahead. Post this question:
"Is MathematicallyMindedFractal smart?"
I'm pretty sure no one will call me a moron.
Quite the contrary.

Best Answer

why pray tell should i give you nortoriety among your fellow idiots by posting a question about you when you've clearly have shown your own obvious idiocy to me....and why do you care...what's with your EGO AMIGO LOL...

Best Answer

Because everyone with half a brain or more respects me on here? Don't you think someone with "MathematicallyMindedFractal" as their username has at least one iota of IQ...or 160? ;) Read my featured story if you want further proof of my intelligence.

Oh, I don't have an ego. I speak what other people tell me I am. ;)

Get a life, stupid conspiracy theorist. You really need to be in therapy.

Best Answer