derekdob derekdob 56-60, M 8 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Jokes & Riddles

American beer is all about using the cheapest ingredients and adding more water to prevent hangovers and reduce calories. The idea is to make more money by creating a cheap alcoholic drink people can swill down non<x>stop. Sort of like the evolution of cigarettes from pipe tobacco to cigars. However, the only way to do it without it tasting like pee is to chill the beer because the taste buds don't work as well on colder foods and drinks.

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

You're welcome.

Best Answer

Dunno derek,but just dropped in to say hello.When I visited my sister in the states,I was like the superman of the bar.English beer was so much stronger that it was something like a ratio of 3-1.Can I have a no at the end of this too dude please? :)

Best Answer

hello there, I used to drink bottled Newcasle, and I took some to wales where they honestly drink 20 plus pints per session. They were legless on the Brown ale!
no.

Best Answer

my man! :)

Best Answer

It isn't just the beer, it is a lot of the products and beverages that we consume. In Europe, they don't do that. We keep and serve our foods way too cold.

Best Answer

It's how we Yanks have learned to enjoy our brew. I have had a few on your side of the pond; it's not warm as some people mistakenly believe.

Best Answer

I make my own beer and vodka so chilling is adding ice cubes. I don't drink in the pubs no more, had 20 years of that!

Best Answer

All fizzy weak drinks are served cold, yuk tasteless rubbish it is.

Best Answer

Something to do with plastic teeth smiles or something.....?

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

It is!

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

oh yes it is!

Best Answer

D'Oh. It's called REFRIGERATION (God I hope that's the right spelling!)

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

its not. soz

Best Answer

As Google is the source of all my intelligence, OMG, "Refrigeration is a process in which work is done to move heat from one location to another." I got it right!!!!

Best Answer

not to my question, why the beer so cold?

Best Answer

it is!

Best Answer

i understand the principles of refrigeration but you haven't answered my question, why do the Americans make the beer so cold.

Best Answer

Well, it must be a comparison to someone else's beer. So to whose beer are you comparing it?

Best Answer

my beer

Best Answer

Yes, well that assists a lot. Thank you, I didn't expect all that helpful detail. Look I'm going to have to use my supercomputer to analyse it before I get back to you. Is that ok?

Best Answer

so you can tell it from urine.

Best Answer

Well it's called "****" here for a reason!

Best Answer