Question of the Day

The title is "America's Got Talent", not "America Can Judge Talent"!

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

LOL!!!

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

Either title is wrong.

Best Answer

Obviously America has no talent :)

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

hahaha very observant

Best Answer

Haha, somebody thinks his opinion is fact! xD

Best Answer

Americans enjoy listening to an English accent more than the American version of English. It's all about the ratings

Best Answer

because Canadians are awesome. so are the British. and the us in in everything else so why not.

Best Answer

The English have long supported n been involved with the Arts. They have schools that train vocalists, dancers, stage management that number some of the best in the world. Most musicals start at the West End theaters n cross the Pond to us, not the otherway around . The Judges from England come from a tradition different then ours so they will have a very different opinion, unswayed by trends in music currently ongoing. These 2 ideally will be more ob<x>jective as well, but with high expectations.

Best Answer

You do realize that Sharon Osbourne is indeed an American Citizen Considering that every last damn one of us has ancestry of another I'd say that's good enough...:)

Best Answer

Osbourne was born Sharon Rachel Levy in Brixton, London, the daughter of Jewish music promoter and rock and roll entrepreneur Don Arden

Best Answer

Why does america keep using american and Australian actors in remakes of robin hood ?

Best Answer

Good answer. I live in Nottingham and everyone complains about this. We want actors with local accents playing our hero!

Best Answer

Then make your own movie....oh thats right not enough talent to make movies there.

Best Answer

@ mach2821: Oh, we've got the talent alright, but not the money, unfortunately.

Best Answer

Why LOL?

Best Answer

We've sent them over to see if there IS any talent

Best Answer

To teach the yanks some well needed geography?

Best Answer

Cos americans dont have talent sorry couldn't resist

Best Answer

Ouch..... all those American bashing comments, in a row? Being the nice guy that Iam. I just assume there is some kind of hostility, we don't know about floating around here...... it's pent-up &amp; being shared all about the same time. Isn't free speech a great thing?

Best Answer

lotsa racism in here :O not sure that its called for. its just a stupid tv show! tut tut tut

Best Answer

I wouldn't actually call it racism. It sounds more like nationalist attitudes to me.

Best Answer

Called jingoism

Best Answer

It's a show..... Brits make great villains and heroes

Best Answer

because they couldn't find anyone talented enough in America

Best Answer

Wonder if they have nursing schools right here in the US? Or if everyone had to go overseas for proper training? :-)

Best Answer

Just be thankful you didn't have to put up with Tulisa (N-dubs) or Cheryl Cole!! Those two you could keep.

Best Answer

they say the british and canadians..supply the best KIPPERS lmao

Best Answer

Because America is globalized, I guess, ; )

Best Answer

Those who don't have the talent, judge. Tally ho!

Best Answer

That's hilarious. Um.. unbias opinion?

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Because Americans don't like themselves, and they've got good reasons not to. We've got good reasons not to, I mean.

Best Answer

Ouch........ What is that all about? I am suggesting that I AGREE that the USA is not perfect. Iam not a "Certified World Traveler" I have however, been to lots of countries. Can't think of a place that is "clearly" a better Country to belong to as a Citizen, or guest for that matter. Name a perfect society that is located within a perfect country? Take your time........ Still waiting......... And the winner is.......... Hmmmm........ Any society or inhabitants of the Country that the society is located within, that have any soul, brains and/ or courage, will acknowledge that their society/County has issues , has problems and it is not perfect. To say: "Because Americans don't like themselves, (comma not needed prior to an "and".... see you and I are not perfect either) and they've got good reasons not to..... " (also ending a sentence with a "to"..... bad choice!) I rest my case........... OK, now critique my grammar, Iam OK with that, I know Iam not perfect either................ :-) Not much perfection going around. I DO include myself in that broad generalization.

Best Answer

I didn't say that anywhere else was better. I definitely didn't suggest that anything was perfect or should be. The comma was there, because I intended that you pause when reading it in your head so that you could hear the way that I was saying it. I'm not saying I always use commas correctly. I know I have imperfect grammar. I think you just overreacted. You sound like me really when I'm trying to say something, but you just didn't think it out maybe. They both had to end in "to" for obvious reasons if you read the sentences. At first I left myself out of the category of Americans, then corrected the statement by saying we instead. Why am I explaining this? Maybe so you'll be more careful in your critiques. It has the right spirit, but the wrong arguments.

Best Answer