darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 9 Answers Jul 10, 2011

Well it's the way the brain develops mixed with hormones and them trying to find their place in the world . The teen years are a huge learning curve .<br />
Plus they are expected to act like adults without a fully mature brain , they can not process things the way adults do . The human brain is not fully developed until 25 .<br />
I work with some rough kids and most of them are just lost , lovely but lost . I very rarely come across a kid who is acting out for the joy of it . Those kind will continue to be anti social through out life .

Best Answer

Yeah..I agree...very true.

Best Answer

hehe, want to hear my theory? I reckon the common trouble between parents and teenagers is actually a genetically encoded trait - kind of like how baby ducklings are hardwired to follow their mothers at birth, humans are hardwired to not be able to stand their parents/teenage kids...why? To drive them out of the nest and seek new territory, resources and mates, natures way of making us go forth and multiply so to speak.

Best Answer

Because teenagers are ickey.

Best Answer

because most teens are going through a change of life and do not know how to react or deal with it

Best Answer

Because the teenage brain is not fully developed yet.The ability to realize the consequences of their actions is not there yet. That part of the brain doesn't develop until the twenties.

Best Answer

status offenses lol

Best Answer