emmanuel04 emmanuel04 31-35, M 8 Answers Apr 25, 2013 in Family Struggles

Not for my brother. Its me, im the youngest (18), the only dauther, my big brother Ozzy (21) then our oldest brother John (31). Ozzy is the middle child yet he is always spoiled by my mom. He has his own car my mom bot him out of the 3 of us, she isnt upset with him that he dont have a job, she always loves to cook for him even tho he can himself. Ozzy is just so quiet and is the "good child" thats why he is the one that gets spoiled. lol. Me and John are the "bad ones" supposedly. well i was, i dont live with my mother anymore. John still lives with my mom but dont have a job or car. our mom dont like that. :)

Best Answer

I would of thought being the oldest would be harder because the eldest would have to set the example.

Best Answer

you neither get all love nor you manage to get reputation of older child

Best Answer

Being the oldest is no easier no matter how it appears

Best Answer

haha being the second child with all the responsibilities of the oldest is so much harder. but it all seriousness I think its because a lot of middle children care too much what their friends think and not enough what their family thinks.

Best Answer