Identifying neighborhood drug dealers or robbers is one thing, but calling the police because you smell weed coming from the upstairs appartment is downright despicable. Think for a second before you elect to get the people who share your community arrested...

Best Answer

Very True...

Best Answer

It's nothing to do with modern society. It's always been "a bad thing". Because grassing, clyping, snitching... all of those things... are forms of betrayal.

Best Answer

Usually It's a pathetic attempt to control you. Creeps and losers and thugs depend on you to "let" them get away with whatever they are up to. You have to decide whether you are with them or against them.

Best Answer

Wonderful and intelligent answer, halbert! :)

Best Answer

its a dirty dog from dungog who, dobs on a peer.

Best Answer

You are obviously a ******* snitch!!!!<br />
Because it ******* is a bad thing. At work if you get a scratch on your finger and someone rats you out. SNITCHES, you could eventually lose your job. There are times when ratting/snitching should not be done. One of those times is at work. I HATE RATS!!!!<br />
Do you understand? If you scratch your finger at work, and someone reports it to the SAFETY DIVISION, it can make you appear to be an unsafe worker. In general, (IN LIFE) people should mind their own ******* business!!!!! Most snitches cannot be trusted. They are nothing but dirt. They snitch to get ahead. You are obviously a ******* SNITCH, and would not survive in my world!!!!

Best Answer

Add me, or I'm going to tell ;)

Best Answer

Because snitches get stitches :(<br />
Lol, but I don't think snitching is a bad thing. It could help save someone's life.

Best Answer

because its not loyal to the people you snitch on and plus there are always repricussions to

Best Answer

I see, I see, makes sense. :)

Best Answer

Because people want others to like them more than they want to do the right thing.

Best Answer

You got that right.

Best Answer