I like the freedom of being able to speak your mind.
JustAnotherConflictedSoul JustAnotherConflictedSoul 13-15, M 14 Answers Jun 21 in Politics

We are sacrificing our freedoms in the name of political correctness.

Best Answer

Yes, it's quite unsettling.

Best Answer

There must be a balance somehow.

Best Answer

I know.. Really? why can't the majority have a word anymore.. Why do sooo many people worry about what the 1% idiots have to say.. so much so that have taken our lives and shoved it up our arse.. I call it as it is.. A spade is a spade and who knows, I'll probably be on the news or in jail, because some little 1% turd is gonna say I insulted him/her with a word.

Best Answer

because they are scared of facing the truth

Best Answer

another way to control the masses, independent thinking will be a crime, history repeating itself

Best Answer

ever read George Orwell's 1984? We're headed that way. "They" keep tabs on you, they know every building you enter, when you went in, how long you were there, etc...

Best Answer

I know, it's creepy as hell.

Best Answer

That's part of why I REFUSE to have a faceplantbook account.

Best Answer

I used to have one, but I don't use it anymore.

Best Answer

Too many just give into it. I don't, won't.

Best Answer

Me too.

Best Answer

It's not, say no to the thought police, they are pure evil in the guise of goodness.

Best Answer

It's not. It never has been, although it reared its ugly head in the late 20th century. You have the right to speak your mind, but there may be ramifications for what you say.

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

and suffer the consequences.

Best Answer

speak your mind if you want but don't whine when people think you're an intolerant *******

Best Answer

It's not a requirement if you are willing to be unpopular.

Best Answer

or lose everything you own.....look at the basketball owner

Best Answer

I hope your comfortable with somebody taping your private conversations at home and then playing it for your boss so you can get fired.

Best Answer

An unpopular business always loses everything. Although in his case the $2 billion offer is more than twice what his team should be worth.

Best Answer