naturefreak1 naturefreak1 22-25, F 14 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Hobbies

I don't know. Almost everything is a taboo because society puts it in people's heads.

Best Answer

The social standard that says body hair is "masculine" or "unnatural" on a woman. In fact if it WAS unnatural, women would not have any body hair. The only humans who naturally have no body hair, and don't have alopeacia, are children. THAT's the standard to which some people think women should be aspiring, and it's a little odd.

Best Answer

Why should it be? Society does not know it is there. And some of us find it enticing. It is natural. And maybe that is the reason. There is no money to be made by telling women they are beautiful as they are. Perhaps it is like all the diet products. There is more money to be made telling women that they have to spend money to be acceptable rather than being honest with them. After the companies are run by men and who cares if is riuns womens lives and self value. They are only women anyway. At attitude which I hate but which seems to rule the media.

Best Answer

It always comes down to money, doesn't it? :(

Best Answer

I don't shave..have I broken another, commandment or something.?

NOPE

Best Answer

bodyhair isnt taboo a bad personality is taboo

Best Answer

because women is the name of Preciosity

Best Answer

I'm sorry, I not following.

Best Answer

i am just saying about religious women or people buddy:-) lol

Best Answer

What religious women and people?

Best Answer

you said i am not following thats y i was kidding buddy

Best Answer

it's itchy with stockings

Best Answer

Not in France or many other places. =]

Best Answer

society think it makes women less feminine if she has hair. society believes that men should have hair but not women.

Best Answer

uhm, cause it gets stuck in your teeth

Best Answer

A woman being "affectionate" with a man could say the same.

Best Answer

Just being silly, you are absolutely correct. Not all societies hold the belief that woman have to shave, would be interesting to know how and where that got started

Best Answer