Because from an evolutionary standpoint, attractiveness equates to a strong intellect & overalll health - we've evolved to see beauty as a sign of good health / a good mate.

Best Answer

cause you have to live with it everyday.

Best Answer

Because it's often primarily interconnected with one's worth as a human being.

Best Answer

Because my body IS huge? jk

Best Answer

When self-esteem is low, body image importance suddenly grows up..

Best Answer

by nature all of human believes on external beauty

Best Answer

because we want to avoid the REAL problems like world hunger and poverty

Best Answer

Unfortunately we are unable to see the matters of the heart. Until we take the time to get to know someone for who they truly are, that's the method used by most. <br />
***Extra- if you care to read*** I've seen people go out w/people who have zero personality, but attractive features and it doesn't seem to bother them at all. And that I dont get. <br />
I can't stand spending time with someone who is only visually appealing. There has to be an attraction to there inner beauty (which I prefer over physical attraction)... to each his own I guess.

Best Answer

well sins the beging of time body image haves and olwes will be a huge thing to most peaple!

Best Answer

what are olwes?

Best Answer

sorry i meant always

Best Answer

Because the media and society always put demands on us to look a certain way, in order to be considered attractive.

Best Answer

it's the 1st thing soneone see's of you so you feel vurnalble till you are acceptted.

Best Answer