Fourthchild Fourthchild 56-60 12 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Hobbies

Hey!!! It's not bland at all. You are obviously eating in the wrong homes. I cook wonderful meals - always trying new things; adapting recipes. No one could ever say that my home cooked british meals were bland. I don't use a lot of herbs and spices either - I buy all my meat and veg from a farm shop where i know how it's reared and its within half a mile of my house. Bland?????NEVER.

Best Answer

Despite the protest by many Brits about the blandness of their food, their love of Indian/Pakistani food suggests they also recognize just how bland it is.

Best Answer

Enough of these famous chefs. They're all ********.

Best Answer

How DARE you *Rage Rage Etc Etc."<br />
If you can't cook homemade british cooking then your a lousy cook.<br />
Yorkshire Puddings and Mash are better than any food in the history of forever!!! <br />
(I'm am in no way *nom nom* baised in *nom nom* my opinions)

Best Answer

Who's raging?

Best Answer

me lol (mock rage ofc)
i'm used to eating the food so others my find it more/less bland depending on what they prefer.
tho i am seriously that fantatical about yorkshire puds and mash, you could lose a limb if a plate of that is before me.

Best Answer

Oh ok. I was an adult before I learnt that Yorkshire pudding was not a pudding. Very nice with roast beef and a good gravy.

Best Answer

its made the the same stuff as pancakes so yeah, it's not a pudding but they named it that anyway.

Best Answer

Oh ok. Roast and Yorkshire pud is lovely with a good gravy.

Best Answer

hehe

Best Answer

Another person who thinks Britain is a near ficticious town, populated by Cor Lummy! Angl-Saxons stuck in 1896.

Best Answer

What? Curries, chilli etc, whats bland bout that, I love spices but u cant have that all the time either, nothing wrong with good old mince & tatties either

Best Answer

Boiled meat is friken awful and only meant for stew

Best Answer