aicloudlessrain aicloudlessrain 18-21, F 30 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Do you really have to ask this?

Best Answer

REALLY? I think you know the answer

Best Answer

Why is stealing bad,why is murder bad,why is being evil bad?

Best Answer

You only get one chance with me. I don't know if I would be able to forgive.

Best Answer

Who justifies bad or good? Thinking of society at large, we have moralized cheating as "wrong" or "bad". Different reasons all over the world. My reason is this: When you are in a relationship, you give yourself to your partner. When they cheat, they took the trust that you gave them by giving yourself to them away. The vulnerability we give, our weakness, our insecurities, our strengths, everything is given to them. It has been misused, taken for granted.

Best Answer

Might as well ask why it's bad to stick a rusty needle in your eye

Best Answer

Are you kidding? <br />
It's saying that you're almost ungrateful for what you've got where you go out and throw yourself to someone else when you have someone already

Best Answer

Asking means you are not yet ready to accept any wisdom

Best Answer

Dunno. Insecurity, probably. I prefer open relationships.

Best Answer

you destroy TRUST--it's done

Best Answer

The answer is in the question. Cheating is bad. No matter the situation; to cheat is a bad thing. To cheat means to mislead or behave in a dishonest way.

Best Answer

It's the start of bad things. For the relationship, and for your self-respect.

Best Answer

Be cause your "cheating" someone and their trust in you. Relationships are/should be ba<x>sed in trust. "Cheating" isn't any part of trust, it's underhanded and unwilling to be truthful.

Best Answer

It is a breach of trust

Best Answer

Ones cheating practices can put ones life in danger if the cheating is done to someone who's not stable enough to walk away.

Best Answer

I think its fine if you only do it on weekends

Best Answer

Think about how you would feel if someone you trusted and were committed to did it to you? I can't imagine you wouldn't feel betrayed and angry about that. <br />
Unless you're in an open relationship where both parties agree that seeing other people is OK ... loyalty is expected.

Best Answer

girl you dont belong in a relationship if thats the way you feel just go stand on a corner i think yoou found a new job

Best Answer

would you like to be cheated on?

Best Answer

Oh you've stirred up a hornets nest now..<br />
Have you been caught cheating?

Best Answer