cuz ppl are being pigs and then the children are being raised to getting used to seeing ppl cheating and their family breaking apart. Personally I don't understand it

Best Answer

people have a lack of morals and loyalty, they are constantly obsessed with self gratification, and their attention span is lower than it's ever been before, also they're lazy, they don't want to work at something so as soon as a relationship gets difficult and needs some effort, they bail. They're selfish & blame their betrayal on their partner, and don't take responsibility for their actions, saying it was somehow their partners fault, saying they weren't there for them, or they didn't please them enough sexually, but instead of being a mature adult and working on the relationship or ending the relationship, they cheat!<br />
Cheating is glorified in the media, there are tons of shows showing cheating as a sexy, fun and good experience, and doesn't show the pain and heartache it causes, it's totally glorified. when in the past it was condemned. back then when caught people who cheated were ostracized and looked down upon, now it's widely accepted and almost expected. The mindset of people has changed and thus their behavior has changed, for the worse in my opinion. I believe in being faithful. I think betraying someone who loves you is one of the worst things you can do. I wish it would go back to the way it used to be, when cheating was seen for what it is, hurtful and betrayal, not how it's looked at today, sexy. It's messed up the way much of society thinks about this subject!!

Best Answer

Because half the people that say I love you don`t mean it, they`re just after a lust to satisfy their selfishness

Best Answer

"I love you" is the biggest lie on Earth. Talk is cheap baby.

Best Answer

Sadly that gets to be true

Best Answer

Well, it's worse when you say "I love you" and mean it and not taken seriously or they can't even value it when it's true.

Best Answer

I don't know but I agree!

Best Answer

What makes you think it's more common? Just because the past has a nostalgia aspect doesn't mean it didn't happen just as often. The past is often more salacious than we realize.

Best Answer

You're right, I worded that badly. I meant to say something more like, why is it treated less as something "taboo" or unacceptable.

Best Answer

Hell yes! People were even having kinky sex before we were born! Hahaha.

Best Answer

It's not common for me, never have been. Sometimes I'm too loyal to a fault, it's harder when the right one comes along at the right time and you're with someone else.

Best Answer

Hormones, sexual attraction, lust, shall I go on?

Best Answer

Gud f'n question. And da thing abt it is da person yu wit wants to get play'd on da low.

Best Answer

cause theses days cheating isn't such a big deal

Best Answer

It's just so easy now with the internet, bars, pubs & clubs everywhere. In the old days our grandparents did not have so much choice. I guess if you lived on an isolated property in the middle of nowhere & had no web connection, you may find it harder to cheat? I think many people have no conscience or morals. It died out with chivalry me thinks...

Best Answer

It always has been and always will be. Its human nature to want more.

Best Answer

Exactly. It is not natural to shag one person ALL your life anyway.

Best Answer

Because its not cheap to get a divorce and people get locked into a marriage that they desperately want to leave but financially they cant leave so they cheat on their spouse. I see it every single day.

Best Answer