SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 17 Answers May 29, 2012

Of course we can. Around here, we go to the beach and sing Summer Carols like "Deck the Halls with Swaths of Seaweed", "Away in a Rowboat", and "Sandy Claws is Coming to Town".

Best Answer

hahahah I love it!

Best Answer

OMG ! Priceless ! ;D

Best Answer

It does give one a chuckle, doesn't it. Loved that response!

Best Answer

Christmas is in summer :)

Best Answer

More people should make the choice to do it. Christmas year round, giving and getting.

Best Answer

I think that trying to be 'joyful' all year 'round is the think to shoot for, but it's not always easy!<br />
I think 'jolly' is reserved for the Christmas season to encourage us kind of 'laugh-off' the cares and woes of the year gone by, and be warm spirited in the face of winter's cold and storms, and to encourage us to share joy and happiness in a special way with our loved ones, our friends, and our fellow human beings.<br />
I keep my Christmas tree up year 'round, lit, but not decorated, except for the tall wooden Santa that I heep beside it. Sometimes, when I'm feeling 'blue', I'll put on a CD od Christmas music to lift my spirits.

Best Answer

Awww
What a great explanation. :)

Best Answer

Cos 'jolly' rhymes with 'holly' and you've got to deck your halls with that ! :)

Best Answer

gotcha! :)

Best Answer

bcuz santa only comes once a year and when he does its down the chimney and that why he has no children.....

Best Answer

hahahha all it takes is once

Best Answer

Yup, we can!! We can even be jolly in the Spring and the Fall too!! It ROCKS!!

Best Answer

Woo hoo all season jolliness! Does it get any better than that? :)

Best Answer

YESSS!! I LOVE it when I find other happy peeps!! You just made my day!! :)

Best Answer

aww...well if I can't be happy, who can? lol...you gotta make the most of what you got, ya know. :)

Best Answer

The way I see it is that people are jollier when they’re fat (note Santa). During the holidays, we “pack on the pounds” (eating and sitting in front of the TV) and thus are jollier. In the summertime, we’re practically fasting trying to look slimmer than we actually are (don’t you have a pill that will take off 100 pounds in 6 hours?). Thus we’re grumpier (I need that gallon of chocolate ice cream NOW!)

Best Answer

heheh love your sense of humor and there seems to be some grains of truth in what you say. :)

Best Answer

I think the jolliness has something to do with Santa? So I dunno...; )

Best Answer

He must be a grumpy o'l p*** in the summer time lol

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure he is ; )

Best Answer

Who is NOT jolly during the summer?

Best Answer

I don't see a lot of it myself.

Best Answer

I've solved that problem...I'm almost never Jolly

Best Answer

Quick, pull up a Christmas tree and some grog or was that egg nog? :)

Best Answer

Oh...I like egg nog all right. and grog, but I still avoid jolliness at all costs

Best Answer

Well in keeping with your lack of spirit, bah! :)

Best Answer

there you go...I used to love Christmas...

Best Answer

You can love it again..just takes right place, right time, right situation that's all. We've all had our times with the holidays I think. Some just take longer to get past what may have turned them off to them, ya know.

Best Answer

It has something to do with all that eggnog and fruitcake!

Best Answer

Both give me a tummy ache but do love that ribbon candy. :)

Best Answer

Be careful, too much of that and you go from jolly to looney!

Best Answer

true!

Best Answer

no jolly is for Christmas!............but in Spring you can prance in the meadow in yur sundress & bonnet

Best Answer

Can I wear a sundress at Christmas?

Best Answer

aargh

Best Answer

heheh

Best Answer