Because it's the only one that is true.

Best Answer

I don't think that it is. I think what people are annoyed by is people converting and then either becoming or pretending to be completely different or shoving there new religion on people, no matter what it is.

Best Answer

I choose not to associate with openly religious people in the first place. This being said, I go WAY out of my way to avoid Christians because, living in America, I am angry that my basic human rights have been ******** from me by a group of people who confuse politics with religion.<br />
If christians would get out of politics, would allow me the right to practice my religion, and if christians were even slightly knowledgable about the teachings of Jesus, I would care a whit what they believe. It's quite something when my religion - that is ba<x>sed on the teachings of Jesus - is unlawful in America.

Best Answer

The *** word was s t r i p p e d, so permit me to exchange it for: My unalienable rights have been "taken away" or "stolen" from me by christians

Best Answer

That makes complete sense- I appreciate your comment, thank you! :)

Best Answer

Because joining any cult is a sad thing. I personally don't like any form of conversion...but some are worse than others. Buddism doesn't bother me :)

Best Answer

Not something I have heard to be honest.

Best Answer

lol...ive always thought converting to islam is the most frowned upon....i've known people getting disowned for even being with someone thats muslim.

Best Answer

Christianity to most is the 'true'religion. Where the truth is... What do you believe in. <br />
It doesn't matter if you are Catholic, Christian, Jewish, Islaamic, Muslim... God is God, the only difference people is who we believe to be the messiah. <br />
I don't care what religion you are and if you frown upon those who believe is "different" religions then you are a faciast, you are pathetic. God is God... End of story. The difference is that the book has been written differently. You are to interpret the pages within those boks in your own mind. Each and every one of us have that choice. <br />
And that's my final answer

Best Answer

Honestly, I wasn't aware that it was. I know people who've gotten much more flack for exploring less "mainstream" religions like Buddhism, Islam (especially) or Hinduism.

Best Answer

My perspective might be because of living in the U.S. with a majority Christian-identified population.

Best Answer

I hadn't noticed that, but I am not around a lot of folks converting to Christianity.

Best Answer

Haha, no, I guess there aren't many conversion pubs. x)

Best Answer

I converted to Christianity, and nobody frowned upon it, oh wait my husbands friend did say that it was no fun being a nun, but he was a crack head, so his opinion didn't matter much to me.

Best Answer