Well once again, you hit the nail on the head...It's a way for the powers that be to control what you are able to think about. I say it goes even further...any support of a Palestinian homeland is also viewed as anti-semitic, even though I believe they have an equal claim to existence. It's much like never being able to seriously discuss Marxism or Socialism in the USA. It's 1984 all over again

Best Answer

Sadly I have to agree.

Best Answer

It's their Get Out of Jail Card and without it their terrorist state would lose all legitimacy.

Best Answer

The Anti-Semitism argument is just a way to blackmail the European countries to gain their support, reminding them with the Nazi concentration camps and the REAL anti-Semitism at the time, and trying to fool everyone into thinking that anyone oppose Israel is someone who supports these concentration camps and that the historical anti-Semitism is still going on through these people who oppose them, when their argument does not make the slightest sense as their enemies (the Arabs) are Semites themselves, so it is not possible that they are anti-themselves, and when the two situations totally differ, because when we criticise Israel, we criticise them ba<x>sed on proofs and solid arguments which is something should be acceptable, what is not acceptable and can be considered anti-Semitism is driving people to concentration camps and burning them, which I do not see anyone doing at the moment.

Best Answer

Because Zionists have an extremely defensive attitude. They are always in self protective mode and that kind of hyper self awareness can't help but produce a thin skin and an anxious temperment. Something has to be done about it.....Muslims? I'm afraid the ball is totally in your court....maybe invite Israel over for coffee or something, start a knitting circle....something!

Best Answer

Because they like to victimize themselves.

Best Answer

All Truths evolve through 3 Stages of Consciousness...<br />
1. They are Ridiculed.<br />
2. They are Violently Opposed.<br />
3. They are Accepted as Self-Evident<br />
If you control the media and your key politicians you can control the message. If you attack your critics and start demonizing them , then everyone rallies around the status quo. The Nazis used the same principle against the Jews during WW2 (Goebbels). Now the Jews are using it against the secular community.

Best Answer

Because so many people hide their hate, racism, and prejudiced against Jews in a cloak of criticism of Israel. There are some good examples among the answers to your question.

Best Answer

Huh? So now people are guilty of thought crimes. You can tell what "they are really thinking." Now we are getting into non sense. The only thing I have seen is legitimate criticism of a very questionable government and Zionism which is a quasi religious political movement. None of that is an attack on Judaism.

Best Answer

If you want to believe that, Go ahead - you you asked a question , I answered it, that you don't want to accept the truth is not my problem.

Best Answer

This is exactly what I am talking about. Implying any criticism is code for hatred and anti semitism shuts down intelligent and adult discussion about it. You still have not explained how your opinion justifies giving a state's government immunity from criticism and carte blanche to do anything to anyone. I feel giving a free pass like that to any nation is dangerous.

Best Answer

I did not claim that the government of Israel is immune to criticism, you made that claim. I do not believe that it is a criminal or illegitimate government as you imply, It is a democracy that governs by the will of the governed,. As for mind reading stop trying to read mine, If in the future you don't want dissenting opinions include that information in your comments

Best Answer

That seemed to be the implication. Whether the government of Israel is criminal or not is not a matter of opinion it is a matter of legal fact and since this kind of mentality has been used to shield the government from any legal consequences to the crimes they have been found guilty of repeatedly I would say that it does give them defacto immunity and carte blanche to do whatever they like free of any rule of law. I never said I was trying to read minds but your implication that all criticism of Israel is just code for hate seems to imply you think you can read minds. That is based on your own statements. I never said I do not want dissenting opinions I just expect people to be willing to debate the issues otherwise why bother asking the questions? If we ask the question without debating the issues it becomes meaningless navel gazing.

Best Answer

You are so full of it, go back and read my original answer I did not say "all" I said "many" and you are a good example, you aren't about to consider any answer that doesn't agree with your original premise that The Israeli government is illegal and you have offered on evidence to support your position that it is.

Best Answer

All or many does not matter. It implies you have some magical insight to peoples thoughts. I am willing to consider answers but apparently I am not allowed to challenge them. I never said the government was illegal but criminal as in they have been found guilty of crimes. That is a matter of law not personal opinion. No wishful thinking will change that. I am surprised you are asking for evidence honestly because it is fairly common knowledge but I challenge you to look into it yourself and consider the evidence and possibly consider how that evidence jives with your opinion. I am not asking anything unreasonable here.

Best Answer

I have read many post on this sight and elsewhere that are a thinly disguised rants against Jews by people that try to justify their racism and hate by claiming they only hate Israel. listen to speeches by Ahmadinejad and read the the Palestinian charter.

Best Answer

I will grant you that there are racists here but they attack anyone the consider to be "the other" and I have no use for them. I have listened to speeches by him and he has never said any of the crap spouted by the MSM in the west. The infamous "wipe Israel off the map" is a phrase that does not even exist in Persian and was deliberately mistranslated. But I guess if you don't look into the issue you don't find that out. I have not read the Palestinian Charter but that does not change the fact that Israel has committed crimes and should not get a get out of jail free card anymore thne Bahrain or Saudi Arabia or any other nation should. Being a US ally should not be a free pass.

Best Answer

Are you saying that Ahmadinejad has never expressed hatred of Jews and that his denial of the holocaust is a fabrication of the west., The exact phrase " wipe Israel off the map" is likely a different translation, because what he said wouldn't translate directly into English, that happens but the sentiments are the same. I remember an incident where the English phrase " out of sight, out of mind" a common colloquialism translated into Russian as "blind insane" . but there can be no doubt that Ahmadinejad in his speeches to the UN and at home holds Israel up as a straw dog to divert attention away from what he is really doing and they are full of racism directed at Jews and Israel. What crimes are your referring to that you think Israel has committed? Defending it's borders against attack and retaliating for constant rocket and mortar attacks across it's border and against it's citizens are not crimes they are the right and responsibility of any sovereign government.
The Palestinian charter calls for the destruction of Israel, here is a quote from wikipedia "our struggle against the Jews is very great and very serious" and calls for the eventual creation of an Islamic state in Palestine, in place of Israel and the Palestinian Territories, and the obliteration or dissolution of Israel"

Best Answer

As near as I can tell the only thing the Iranian president has a serious issue with when it comes to Israel is Zionism (a hostile political movement), the hundreds of nuclear weapons they pretend they don't have and the constant accusations that Iran is one step away from making a bomb which has been going on off and on for about 30 years. But him and the Palestinian Charter you speak of are just one straw man after another and then you jump right into a defense of Israel. Basically everything you can to shutdown a real debate of the actual issues being discussed. And if you don't know what crimes I speak of apparently you have not watched the news, read a newspaper or looked online in 20 years. You obviously can do research to dig up those straw men so try looking into it yourself.

Best Answer

I have never seen any proof that Israel has nuclear weapons - just accusations from people like you that for what ever reason want to hate them. Israel must not have committed many crimes if you can't even name one.......Israel is here to stay Jews have every right to have their own country on their ancestral homeland. The sooner the Jew haters accept that fact and make peace with Israel the sooner they can live a prosperous and fruitful life.............. This discussion is pointless, you are too filled with hate, it won't serve you well.

Best Answer

OMG seriously? The Israeli nuclear arsenal is well known. But like Area 51 I guess you think if a government officially denies its existence it vanishes from the earth. Why am I responsible for your education? I have never advocated the destruction of the State of Israel and I do not hate Jews. But it is name calling and hysteria like this leveled against anyone who criticizes a GOVERNMENT not a RELIGION (apparently you can't distinguish the two). Whether you meant to or not you have been very effective at illustrating my point.

Best Answer

Like I said -pointless. It is not my responsibility to prove or disprove your accusations, that onus falls on the accuser, in this case you. If you can't prove that Israel has nuclear weapons or that they have committed crimes them the default position is they don't and haven't. You can repeat an accusation a million times and it doesn't make it truth, saying something is well known isn't proof.
I neither Know or care what your government's position regarding Israel is, Israel has a right to exist and a right to defend itself.

Best Answer

It is not my responsibility to educate you and compensate for your ignorance. Israel's nuclear arsenal is an inconvenient truth that you can't just make disappear because it does not fight your narrative. The Israeli government even jailed someone for conspiring to divulge their nuclear secrets. I suppose you are going argue he was jailed for nothing? Many experts have provided all kinds of evidence and the only think in dispute is the number of weapons they have. Educate yourself. Ignorance is no surprise when you expect others to take responsibility for your education on a topic. The fact you are unaware of the facts being discussed is not my fault. Once again I never said Israel did not have a right to exist or defend itself, You put those words in my mouth which as I have pointed out is exactly what those who want to shutdown any intelligent discussion do. Thanks for proving my point.

Best Answer

Ok Mr Goebbels you can have the last word I just can't argue with stupid.

Best Answer

Wow. Call me a nazi, implying I am a liar because you do not wish to educate your and call me stupid. Very mature. Unfortunately for you it looks worse for you.

Best Answer

Over sensitivities to it is more offensive than actual offensive cretinism in my opinion.

Best Answer