I am having a very hard time dealing with Michael Jackson's death and the death of my Grandmother .
Gacktfanatic Gacktfanatic 18-21 19 Answers Sep 17, 2009

Death is just a moving to another place. Its hard on us because being human our minds can't understand the other side. We will be reunited with our spiritual family.

Its the human part that makes it so hard, we miss them so terribly.

Best Answer

Really, MJ on par with your grandmother.

Anyway, you love something so much, and then it is gone forever, it is natural to have difficulty coping. The key is moving forward.

Best Answer

I think why death is so hard for people is because some people cain't deal with stuff like that like seeing there loved ones or someone they know dead the next day after just seeing them the same day or week or something like that.

Best Answer

to deal with loss, with death you must grieve - it must sting like a red hot iron, and ache deep in your heart.

grieve - cry, this too shall pass.

Best Answer

We build relationships with people, then suddenly they aren't there any more. Of course it's hard to deal with.

I don't miss Michael Jackson though. We still have his music.

Best Answer

yea it's sad about m.j. but u didn't even know him.. yea u knew who he was.. but u really didn't know who he was.. u know what i mean? anyways.. now not being able to deal with the death of ur grandmother.. is another story.. i think that it's hard dealing with a death in the family is because u know that they're not here anymore.. u can't go run and hug them when u want to or talk to them and they talk back..

Best Answer

its the loss...just think of all the memories that will be lost when anyone dies.

Best Answer

They are nice flowers that God moves to His garden, and we will be moved there too to reflect the divine beauty.

All things are difficult when we are in confusion. It is difficult to earn the bread, difficult to build a happy family, difficult to associate with people of different cultures.

Now, we are lucky to use the Internet to get the new knowledge, the know-how and actively practice to attain true happiness.

Best Answer

This may seem a bit jaded but we live in a very selfish society. If you think about it you are in mourning for your loss not what they have lost. They have moved on and you are left behind with out them. I know my view on this may be a bit shocking to you, but it is the truth. I have lost about a dozen people that were friends and family this year alone.

Best Answer

Because in our culture it is considered an ending, and endings are almost always traumatic,even if they are positive. It is also emotional and that is another issue our culture has...sometimes I envy the cultures where the women are allowed to wail and tear at themselves in an open honest heartfelt expression of grief. It helps to grieve loud, to grieve from the depths of your despair. I believe it helps in the healing process...

Best Answer

Time will heal the wounds.

You are grieving right now...its perfectly normal.

I'm not saying that this will cease tomorrow because it wont...but in time things will eventually get easier to deal with.

Best Answer

I think it reminds us of our mortality. The memories of the person who died stays with us and we honor them by keeping them in our thoughts. So it can't be we miss them. I think additionally, it usually not a event that we deal with regularly, so an awkwardness about our reactions occurs.

Best Answer

Because it's something we have no control over. In the end, we can't prevent it, can't stop it.

Best Answer