Lewithe1 Lewithe1 18-21 12 Answers Jul 27, 2009

My wife's first climax was from my sucking on her nipples. Recently, she admitted to me that i gave her so many climaxes from sucking on her nipples that she couldn't believe it. <br />
I like to have my nipples sucked on as well. I like to lie on a flat surface and have a woman on her hands and knees, dangling her nipples over my mouth so I can suck her nipples while she sucks on mine.

Best Answer

Sounds fun. You're blessed she does that for you.

Best Answer

I LOVE getting my nipples sucked.

Best Answer

From a biology perspective Oxytocin, a hormone that causes contractions, is released in the body when the breasts are stimulated. When it builds up enough you get one hell of an ******. I don't know if breast size matters.

Best Answer

Like U4Me, I enjoy sucking tweaking and nibbling oh my wife's nipples almost as much as she likes it. My wife has actually orgasmed with me never getting below her waistline. As for me, I love doiing the honors!

Best Answer

I was sucking and licking my wifes nipples last night and loved it she even played with them herself at knee point and was moaning and groaning nibbling her bottom lip. Oh and she as nice large breasts which I think helps plenty to play with.

Best Answer

I have large breasts and large nipples and I love having them sucked. It will definitely make me ******. I don't maternal instinct has anything to do with it. It is just sexually stimulating.

Best Answer

I have very large breasts and have orgasmed just from having them sucked, licked and even nibbled - I just love it. I think because the air on my nipples makes them tingle, and my partner is a boob man so..... no complaints here about why, it just feels awesome!!!

Best Answer

teach me how to suck a breast?

Best Answer

Slowly put your mouth around it and move your tongue around a lot. I had my girl going crazy today when I did it.

Best Answer

I love it when my husband sucks mine!

Best Answer

Since starting lactation training, I'm so sensitive all over, especially there at the tips, but they're soooo ready to be touched, and as they're getting bigger and bigger... I would have to say that that's better too:)

Best Answer

I guess cos the nipples are very sensitive and full of senses etc. I know my wife loves having hers sucked and that makes her *** very quickly. By the way, she happens to be very well endowed so as part of the 2nd part of the question...the answer has to be YES.

Best Answer

I do and I don't know why, but I have size A, so...

Best Answer

because it is one of their most sensitive areas and feeds their maternal instinct do it weel and youw ill be well rewarded

Best Answer

Actually, I find no pleasure having mine licked, it just doesn't do anything for me. And I am well endowed too! Mine just get in the way..too much baggage lol.

Best Answer