The question/answer format of EP seems to hit the right spot for deep thinkers.

Best Answer

I suggest you seek professional help and for Gods sake don't get it from here :)

Best Answer

hahahhahaha :)

Best Answer

If you are like me, a) you like to help people and sometimes you can here on EP. b) Sometimes the jokes and banter are very entertaining. c) sometimes you can let out some of your pent up frustrations at the world without causing friction in the people in your real life. d) sometimes you can give justified anger to the morons of the world who only think about themselves. e) sometimes someone asks to be mercilessly abused (all in good fun), so you can enjoy those old childish impulses you were supposed to have outgrown. f) It can let you escape your world and your problems by concentrating on someone else's world or problems. g) your opinion doesn't count for much with the people you know, but is sometimes valued by those you don't. h) You have more like minded friends on EP than you do in your real life.

Best Answer

Get some sleep and then get back here!

Best Answer

Hahahahahahaha...I know the feeling.

Best Answer

Go to sleep ! We are not that interesting .

Best Answer

yes ep is very addictive and a big time waster! im currently an addict too.

Best Answer

Cheaper than heroine, just as addictive :p

Best Answer

I like answering questions sometimes too. You can talk to people, search, read, answer and ask. There's always something to do.

Best Answer