It's gotten so i don't even trust the site to write my stories here. Now i write them in Word and paste them here when they're finished. There are so many different bugs, and obviously they depend on where you are, and what kind of hardware and software you're using, but i've lost data one too many times. I feel like EP is trying to teach me anger management indirectly. Right now my page view keeps randomly rolling downwards, and i have to be very careful what i press because it seems to think i'm hitting the backspace key. It's impossible to be sure it's even EP of course, given all the variables of computer reality. I'm not sure anything produces more superstition than technology.
turtlesplash turtlesplash 41-45, M 4 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in EP

It is...though I have been getting different bugs, socially acceptable photos that have posted just fine in my stories keep disappearing. <br />
Stories that I format perfectly in Word, paste up on EP mis-formatted.

Best Answer

Hmmm, and I thought I was doing something wrong.

Best Answer

It hasn't been that bad for me. Just links not working. But it seems fine now.

Best Answer

it was actually my mouse! - after i reformatted my computer ran twice as fast but the freaky moving screen wouldn't stopped - once i knew it was a hardware problem the mouse was the first thing i swapped out, and bingo, problem solved - goes to show how much we love a scapegoat

Best Answer

Really? I haven't written a stories in months lol

Best Answer

i'm moving away from Q&amp;A into stories - not utterly, but just drifting that way - i think i've been a deep-shallow troll long enough

Best Answer

not that i'll ever be able utterly surrender that identity, but if i don't grow what am i?

Best Answer