That question needs rephrasing because no one knows the situation! Here, up front, from someone often accused of being too honest, blunt, or not diplomatic: HERE IS WHAT PEOPLE WANT: ??? It really depends on the person. In my opinion it's good to be honest and bad to be rude, but "rude" is subjective and often tossed around by people looking for a fight anyway. Polite people will say something like, "You could have phrased that differently." Delicacy is for diplomats, women wearing dogs as accessories, natural schmoozers who are always funny, and petits fours. The rest of us just need to learn when NOT to offer our opinions.

Best Answer

It depends. But it is very right to be honest.

Best Answer

It's good. As long as you haven't offended anyone who doesn't deserve to be. Being true to yourself is the best you can be I think.<br />
I've caused a huge rift in our family by being honest. They all seem to be coming around now, 2 years later. I have no regrets.

Best Answer

Iv'e been on the receiving end of nasty comments,don't let it get to you.

Best Answer

Being honest is a good thing, people get angry because that is the only reaction that will end further discussion. Also it is said the Truth Hurts

Best Answer