You know it's inevitable.. Quit saying it won't happen..
UndeliverMe UndeliverMe 18-21, M 8 Answers Jun 5 in Politics

We need an apocalypse before we can have change.

Best Answer

So damn true!

Best Answer

I agree. Economy will be controlled by big corporation, there will no Government in real sense. About Environment, I'm not sure.

Best Answer

Because people like the fantasy world the elites have fed them through the media.. It is easy to lie to people when people want to believe the lie.

Best Answer

4,700,000,000 years of life on this planet and we think we're something special.

Best Answer

3,500,000,000*

Best Answer

well we were the ones who developed our ego

Best Answer

Holyshit the economy is going to end??

Best Answer

Yeah dude

Best Answer

Well, not exactly end, just fall apart into something completely different..

Best Answer

Fuuuuuuuuuck

Best Answer

And the environment...

Best Answer

i can't wait, it's too rigged anyway. how can we have scientists and engineers and doctors work their minds and ***** off, just so some ******* businessmen (whatever they do for society beats me) can spend their lives rigging a system we all agreed to abide by in the first place in the name of society and peace?

Best Answer

Too many people on globe.And Everybody have ambitions to own big house,big car and Avril Lavigne as wife

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

people don't care because jesus is coming! HAHAHA

Best Answer

The environment is ending?

Best Answer

Yeah buddy

Best Answer

Interesting. I have no scientist on either side of the question say that the environment is ending. Short of the planet actually exploding, I don't think that's possible.

Best Answer

Not exploding, lol... Just falling apart, there is more heat waves, floods, storms, and earthquakes than.. Well I don't know when.. But it just seems to be happening everywhere. People seem to ignore it cause it's not happening in their town.

Best Answer

You nailed it... It's inevitable that it's all gonna collapse in the nex t10 million years or so !!!

Best Answer

No, actually sooner than you think.. Maybe you just won't notice it as it passes you by..

Best Answer

BTW....How does an Environment end... ???

Best Answer

It doesn't exactly end, it grows more active and extreme. Causing more natural distasters..

Best Answer