xyourxonlyxstarx xyourxonlyxstarx 22-25, F 12 Answers Jan 18 in Dating & Relationships

because they are afraid you might be happy

Best Answer

The same people will be standing over your shoulder right after you get married and wonder when you're going to start having kids. I had been with my ex-wife for 5 years before we decided to have our first one and I was tired of hearing that from people.

Best Answer

I know people who will say this even if you tell them you don't want kids.

Best Answer

When you find the right person, it won't be a question.

Best Answer

go have some fun..experiment..do the things you privately wish and fantasies about. You never know. The man ( or woman) you fall in love with may not be so open minded or adventurous.

Best Answer

Unless you need half of a man's stuff why get married at all?

Best Answer

go by your own way, that is secret to happiness.

Best Answer

Because you tolerate their behavior.

Best Answer

Nope I think 35 is an good age

Best Answer

I think so too

Best Answer

27 your still young don't listen to people they are stupid, your ready when your ready

Best Answer

Yeah, your profile says you are 22-25.

Best Answer

I know, it won't let me change it. And it never updated itself

Best Answer

im 24 and people do the same, both my sisters are and all i hear is 'your next' and ' you met anyone nice yet'. I just don't get the rush...

Best Answer

Me neither! If it happens i want it to be natural, not bc I'm supposed to by a certain age

Best Answer

I hear you. I just wish the guys that look at me weren't in their mid- to late 40s and older.

Best Answer