Adaptability is a skill...learn it people..
Owl37 Owl37 18-21, M 9 Answers Jan 28 in Community

Change for the better is welcome. Change for the worse is not. Why should I adapt to mass advertising being more prominent than user content?

Best Answer

Why do people change something that was working perfectly?

Best Answer

Because the owner feels it could be better?

Best Answer

it isnt better so the owner is wrong

Best Answer

But it's not.

Best Answer

Not afraid of it - I just don't like it in this case. I don't see any benefit in this case - making the site more difficult to use.

Best Answer

People don't are generally lazy and don't enjoy learning to do things a new way. It requires effort they don't feel like putting forth. *I could be wrong but it's my theory*

Best Answer

We see the change, but don’t see it at all… it’s strange, that change, is strange, at all

Best Answer

Not sure...change is the only constant

Best Answer

Too many people are stuck in their comfort zones. It's understandable though, we as

Best Answer

Think the rest got cut off..

Best Answer

My bad, my internet shut off for a second. What I was saying was that, we as humans are all about habit. If we were to approach something that we haven't experienced before, our nervous system freaks out which then makes little anxieties towards the particular thing you want to do. People simply has to learn to take risks, and not give a damn about their fears & anxieties.

Best Answer