sfvq9801 sfvq9801 26-30, M 22 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Image & Weight

Been at the top of the food chain way too long :~)

Best Answer

Without needing to hunt for food...

Best Answer

Best Answer

Diet and lack of excercise. Simple as. End of. Don't argue

Best Answer

They shop on the inner aisles of the grocery store instead of the outside wall that has the healthy food

Best Answer

i learned a new word today. "epigenetics". some genius on the radio thinks that obesity in some regions was caused by the living conditions in the area a few generations back.<br />
dunno if he's right, but it was an interesting idea

Best Answer

yes interesting, will follow this one

Best Answer

I have heard something similar under the name of genetical programing

Best Answer

ua, hellooooo -- ever watch modern marvels -- I saw them make a 200 pound burger

Best Answer

who are you calling fat twigger

Best Answer

society in general

Best Answer

Why are YOU so damn fat?

Best Answer

Crappy food, sit down jobs.

Best Answer

to much convenient options now days,fast food and 7-11s on every streetcorner,they can grab this crap food fast and it is nutrientless and packed with bad carbs and high in fat and sugar,they then go home and plop on the sofa and watch tv

Best Answer

cuz food is just so sexilicious :)

Best Answer

love your answer, you got a great attitude towards life

Best Answer

gee thanks ^-^

Best Answer

some folks genuinely have some sort of hormonal disorder, but the rest just don't exercise and have nutritionally unbalanced dietary habits.

Best Answer

Me personally, I've tried dieting and exercising but I quickly become discouraged when I do not see results right away. However, it's just plain old laziness and poor diet with some people.

Best Answer

Meat, dairy, trans-fats, sugar, salt, MSG, and lack of exercise.

Best Answer

We haven't really grasp the concept of portion control

Best Answer

I'm living proof you don't need to over eat to be fat, over weight or plump. Is it fair we get judged for being big? An Olympic weight lifter was judged fat. My diet is not the best but I'm eating normally. Since my 30s the belly bulge was beach ball size. Working and exercise 3-4 days per week, I was obese then. More exercise, biking and walking didn't make much difference. It's hit or miss, not consistent. With better diet and longer slower exercise I am less tired. Weight creeps up so I'm morbid obese. Iv had diet meds but weight st goes up. Provider in heath pro gram can't believe they are bigger. One died of cancer, not fat. One very active big man had health problems and died recently.

Best Answer

I am sorry if you have a medical condition that causes distress to you. But if you dont and are happy the way you are, good for you, is nice to see overweight not related to a crapy lifestyle. It takes the problem out of it.

Best Answer

You're mean.....

Best Answer

I am not saying is a bad thing, see it as a scientific question, why the average of body mass in the general population seems to be increasing, or something like that

Best Answer

Oh fair enough! I just don't like the phrase fat I guess :) overweight or vulumptious :D is nicer

Best Answer

hmmm...

Best Answer