More people are unemployed. More people are ill. More people are self focused.

Best Answer

I'm on very depressed these days, but not sure about everyone else.

Best Answer

on = not oops

Best Answer

I'm not depressed, I'm freezing!!!

Best Answer

Life is hard

Best Answer

Ladies and Gentlemen buckle up your seat belts we are about to fly threw some black clouds. If you look down to your left and right you will see depression and repression we are about to leave behind.Ahead blue skies..We thank you for choosing to buy this ticket in life have a nice ride

Best Answer

I'm missing someone very special... She is my everything <3 :(

Best Answer

Cause we cant afford caviar.

Best Answer

hehe. We're taking our time. LOL

Best Answer

No idea.. :D

Best Answer

Because everyone keeps getting so ******* stressed about everything. People need to chill the **** out, take a breather, go for a walk, go on holiday, do a new hobby, quit your job, move to another country. LIVE YOUR ******* LIFE NOT THE ONE SOCIETY TELLS YOU YOU HAVE.

Best Answer

i know!!! im sure lots of people have reasons to be sad, but to some i feel like saying "life's not that bad! haha. lighten up!"

Best Answer

I don't believe life is hard. All you have to do is live. Of course there are the exceptions of disease and such, but when your times comes, it comes.<br />
People these days are so overwhelmed by the bad things in life. Drugs, violence, crime, even sex is considered bad. You have to worry about STDs, teenagers becoming pregnant and ruining their life which causes stress.<br />
And when parents are on drugs, it actually ruins a lot of children's lives and they follow right in their footsteps. There's peer pressure when children are around a bad group of friends. And then it comes to the simple fact that people want attention and pretend to be depressed.<br />
It's a sad place we live in. As a teen and understanding these things for myself, I'm able to stay on the right path.<br />
I know how to make my life happy. No violence, no crime, no drugs, and no mistakes (as in sex). I'm not going to ruin my life before it starts and I'm pretty darn happy the way my life is turning out!

Best Answer

Because we are losing the battle with the crooked politicians and corporate scumbags and money is drying up

Best Answer

all the usual reasons ie not being understood

Best Answer

Well, at the moment a lot of death has been happening around my friends and loved ones. So it's been pretty somber round these parts.

Best Answer