i have been called a conceited b!tch/s!ut/corny/loser/go k!ll myself i don't post nud3s or anything like that and I'm a s!ut!! how ??? i don't understand what i ever did to these people!!!
MKM17 MKM17 16-17, F 36 Answers Dec 21, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

You refused to play along with the pervs. This makes them mad.

Best Answer

Because you let them get to you.The block button is your friend!

Best Answer

Because they are immature and shallow.

Best Answer

theyre mad because santa isnt getting them any toys

Best Answer

Just ignore them. Sadly, mean people are everywhere in the world. Happiness and success are the best types of revenge. (:

Best Answer

Because a lot of them are up tight *** holes

Best Answer

Don't let it get to you. I was SO mad a deleted my one account, bc my one story still shows up on google with a certain subject and I'll never know if anyone has helpful info on the subject. It was all b/c I wrote a story about something bad that happened to me and some one said "how is THAT helpful to this group?!" I felt so stupid especially b/c the subject was personal. BLOCK those MOTHER fluffers!!!!!

Best Answer

I understand because I get the same thing. It happened just now actually. I asked a simple question on here and people were being rude and mean to me. I asked a question for advice and got my feelings hurt n now I'm upset about it.

Best Answer

Some people are just ignorant and enjoy saying hurtful and untrue things to and about people just to see if they get a response. Like a few others said the best thing to do is just block them. And just know they don't know you and you're not any of the things they say you are.

Best Answer

Opinions are like ********, everyone has one. Some just stink worse than others.

Best Answer

I'm sorry if I have been. But I don't remember ever talking to you. As for the rest on here. Who have been mean to you. They are going to get a lot of coal for Christmas. I do promise you that. I have a lot of Santa contacts throughout the world. I hope that they will see the error of there evil ways.

Best Answer

Sounds like your talking to the wrong people. I just side step the haters.

Best Answer

Many people on the internet as a whole are jerks. They hide behind their computers and spew hatred and malice. It is the internet that has lowered my expectations of the human species as a whole. People need to learn to behave the same online as they do in real-life. That should be respectful and polite.

Best Answer

Who's being mean? I'll slug them!

Best Answer

Best Answer

not funny!!!!!

Best Answer

If anyone calls you one of those things you mention above simply flag them for attacking person & ,state the word used ,they have automaticly broken a rule here & block them .Their judgements are that of a cowardly & truly wortless bag of flesh .Stop trying to understand others motives ,just know what yours are!

Best Answer

It's the internet, were the weak people on the street feel powerful. The internet is run by stereotypes, pretty equals dumb

race means a million and one stereotypes and so on and so on ...don't let it get to you they lack common sense and common decency.

Best Answer

i m not the kind of person

http://www.gymillball.com

Best Answer

Blooock em :)

Best Answer

Haters gonna hate. Don't stoop to their level

Best Answer