Nobody returns phone calls, texts or emails anymore. Nobody sticks to their word anymore. Nobody responds to kind words anymore either. When a response is necessary, I actually will send slightly offensive messages to people who won't reply to me otherwise. It works like a charm. Why? I think it's because everyone thinks they are above everyone else and how dare I offend them with my expectation of having 2 way communication.
jayciedubb jayciedubb 46-50, M 13 Answers Jul 31, 2012

the real people are passing away and leaving this disastrous world we live in called earth..

Best Answer

I can believe this.

Best Answer

This is a question I have asked myself regularly,because I can see a marked change in peoples attitudes and tolerance over the past 15-20 years.It surprises me many dont,but could this be because its them that have been changed?The community spirit now being popularised is based on patriotism and sneaking to the authorities about neighbours,and I dont think it is at all healthy.People have changed,and for the worst.Ignorance is encouraged,judging others when theres too much garbage in ones own yard is also rife.Worst of all,I do not believe any change such as this just happens.Its been planned and put into operation by the authorities,whose only concern is to remain in power.A dumber,more segmented population would and does fit their plans well.What exactly has been done to illicit this change in people?Big brother is not to be trusted.

Best Answer

you're becoming one of us

Best Answer

i know right? where are all the real people? WHAT ARE THEY PLANNING!?!?!

Best Answer

People have to REALIZE the fact you have added. Then they will become REAL.

Best Answer

damn where do you live so i can stay away...

Best Answer

^^ -see what I mean? Don't worry about where I live. It's not on a oneway street.

Best Answer

I was accused of being inconsiderate for not calling by a friend who didn't get I was in the middle of a nervous breakdown and could have used a nice stay in a psych ward, except I had bills to pay and critters to feed.

I asked him if he'd rather email as I can deal with email better than I can with phonecalls, and he refused, said he doesn't like email.

He took it personally when it had nothing to do with him.

You take lack of communication as a lack of respect, a snub.

For most people, I suspect it's a matter of overload; overloaded with work, overloaded with information, overloaded with stress.

I doubt it's arrogance, although it could be.

However, that's the only explanation you are giving their behavior. And getting pi$$ed.

Try thinking of all possible explanations.

Best Answer

k

Best Answer

Nothing happens in society by accident.If people are overloaded,its because it serves a purpose for the authorities,and arrogance is in the mix,a part of it.Every little helps.

Best Answer

i have been in this situation with ym health. I havnt been able to go out of the house and meet friends due to mental health and i found out recently by a friend that a friend saw me as unreliable. Its difficult at the moment because his going trhough serious health problems and his judgement might be clouded but then even before this he was possibly like it. We sometimes get clouded by our own ego that we dont see what the other person is going through and is not about us. Although i have stated this i might have been guilty of doing the same thing.

Best Answer

lol. i think we can all be on both sides of this coin. However, I do notice this coin is very heavy on one side, all claiming to be in the window that only 10% of them will fit in.

Best Answer

What did you do to make your messages slightly offensive?

Best Answer

It's different every time. a good slightly offensive message might be something like, "Who are you to be snubbing me like this?" ..or, "it doesn't matter if you can't spell. write back anyway. ..or is it that you can't read that's the problem? lol"

Best Answer