I understand that it sounds pretty ridiculous when you haven't heard of it before or never thought about the evidence and reason's behind it. I once believed that it was ridiculously hilarious as well but I changed my mind when I did research. I always have to keep my opinion away from others they assume as soon as I say that I believe we came from monkeys I'm stating that there is no "god" when I'm actually saying nothing about religion I'm just saying common sense of possibilities. I claim to know nothing about gods but i do think evolution is more possible not that I rubdown into anybody's face as a speak of it. So why do people ignorantly laugh at you without knowing the reasons why you may think or believe this themselves. Or with completely no knowledge of the subject in general. I can never have a serious conversation over the topic and I've always felt quite left out. So why is it so hilarious to some why be so ignorant about it?
Autumnflowers Autumnflowers 18-21, F 6 Answers Apr 13 in Community

There are not sides, you either believe the science you see in front of your own eyes or you believe stories in a book.

Best Answer

Agreeing -- people on both sides tie themselves into knots trying to hook unrelated questions on to a reasonable explanation for some of things we observe about living species. One side doesn't seem to have grasped the vision of Deep Time, what can happen in millions of years -- the other keeps trying to limit the idea of a Creator to some bearded giant striding over the horizon wearing a white robe and tossing thunderbolts at unbelievers. Shouldn't we accept our kinship with all life, and recognize our unity with all of the stuff of the Universe, made from the greatest stars in Creation?

Best Answer

You kind of answered your own question. Ignorance is bliss. Don't let it rile you up.

Best Answer

There is a point where I know exactly what it is but then there is a side within that point that I don't quite understand everything can have the deeper meaning or a reason that isn't seen on the surface. I want to know why but in a deeper way

Best Answer

I understand what you're saying but there isn't anything really deep about their laughter. They refuse to acknowledge evolution either because they truly believe it's bull or because they're afraid that there's some truth to it.

Best Answer

Hold on i don't actually remember this post anymore, i got to re read everything

Best Answer

There's nothing to honestly say to this post as it's so old, but in the same sense i can't actually agree with what you said. Yet, if you think that you think that it's nothing i wish to at the moment go into detail about again. I think you understood what i said and i believe you, but i think you still got half of what i meant.

Best Answer

It's actually the least ridiculous sounding.

Best Answer

Evolution or the God idea?

Best Answer

Evolution.

Best Answer

wrong actually to me it is. It sounds as about as crazy as god if you don't understand the facts behind it. lol

Best Answer

That's why I educated myself on the facts :)

Best Answer

People are gonna believe whatever they want haha. I've stopped caring about backwards people preferring magical beings to science.

Best Answer

I think some things can be seen but not by the normal eye "magic" as you called it is most likely fake and not correct. But there is something that I truly think isn't bad logic so I allowed some of those people to believe what they wish. I agree however when it comes to a God or a mythical creature that it's almost more funny than evolution would be but I don't laugh in their face so why should they laugh in ours?

Best Answer

I believe in nothing for which there is no real evidence haha. And y ou may not, but plenty of people do laugh in their faces. Both religious people and atheists are pretty obnoxious as a general rule.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer