Men are attractive for their survival value: their wealth, success, social status. Women are attractive for their replication value: their health and good genes.

Best Answer

because men have two heads and one brain :)

Best Answer

Because our nudity is more beautiful - LOL!

Best Answer

Because the female body is a work of art that is easy to admire.

Best Answer

through evolution, women have specialised in beauty, and men in survival.

Best Answer

people much rather see **** *** and ***** and not penises. women can flat out get away with it.

Best Answer

that's a tricky one -though partially a simple one. I am prejudiced of course - but I think women are hotter than men. The curviness of many women is both sensual and artistically attractive. I think men generally desire to see a woman nude as a way of asserting some kind of ownership. Women may also see a woman's body as an object of beauty. Women seem slightly less keen to see a nude male as the erect member may either be seen as arousing or a threat. Some men may also be so scared of any homosexual attraction that they prefer not to look at a naked man. So all in all there are a number of reasons why female nudity is generally more desired.
Thinking a bit wider, there is a widespread assumption that naked flesh should conform to an ideal of beauty. Personally, although I prefer to be presented attractively when nude, I think society would be better if public and social nudity was more accepted regardless of hotness!

Best Answer