plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 9 Answers Jan 26, 2011

I didn't know you liked me that way.<br />
And yes I will take every bodies answers personally.

Best Answer

it is just so primeval, comforting and protective (the animal eyes glowing in its light) yet wild, sometimes frightening and dangerous too.

Best Answer

Cos it's so hot! It's beautiful, destructive and yet tranquil to watch

Best Answer

because, even if only for a moment, it is a living and breathing thing. it whispers. it moves. it destroys and yet it creates. and if deprived of breath it dies. it is alive and not alive. it is bright yet feeble and wonderful. dangerous and controlable. and just like that *snap* it is gone forever

Best Answer

Because at the basic level we still do not understand combustion.

Best Answer

Fire is sometimes mesmerizing to people who do not feel that they have much power in their lives. I don't know what it is for you, but there is a sense of life and power in fire, and it (at least at first) seems like it is controllable. It feels like there is a energy in it, that inside of some people, they feel an emptyness instead. Fire is a like that feeling of being full and alive, and it draws some into it.

Best Answer

good answer

Best Answer