Sandybrownwolf12 Sandybrownwolf12 18-21, M 12 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Cause it's still better than Justin Beiber.

Best Answer

That's true

Best Answer

Not entirely sure but its catchy. Its hilarious when you have people listen to the song and they think he says Condom Star instead of gangnam style lol

Best Answer

Ikr

Best Answer

Because it has a catchy techno beat and sounds like he's saying open condom star so instantly everybody loves it. lol

Best Answer

Just proves something, people will like anything that is remotely popular, Sheeple comes to mind, slaves.. mindless meat who have little awareness

Best Answer

Haha who knows? GANGNAM STYLLEE XD!!!

Best Answer

I've never heard it and don't intend to hear it unless by pure accident, like it comes on while I'm visiting someone. I can't watch music videos anymore, just like I can't listen to modern "music."

Best Answer

Gangnam is the Beverly Hills of S. Korea. So understanding that the song is a satire of all the ultra rich phonies who dwell there at least makes the video enjoyable.

Best Answer

Never heard it, am I missing something?

Best Answer

Type it in YouTube it's annoying

Best Answer

I know the tune is still like super glue stuck inside my skull.

Best Answer